This is challenging

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mike is right. Social is very important, it adds validity to your company. It creates your identity for what your company represents. Most of your clients are on one social channel or another.

However to boost you sales now you're going to need to be more aggressive in your face to face marketing.

You need to make contact with other service professionals that cater to your target market. Flooring, cabinetry, plumbing, appliances, HVAC, furniture stores. Introduce yourself, you company, let them know you are contacting them because they are well know for their position in business and you too aspire to someday be there also.

They key is consistency. Not just once and say you,'ve done it. This should be a regular part of your week. Dress nice, new polo, dockers, nice shoes. Slow day, plan to market for a few hours. The more aggressive you are about getting out there the better it's going to work for you.

Good luck!

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Mike is right. Social is very important, it adds validity to your company. It creates your identity for what your company represents. Most of your clients are on one social channel or another.

However to boost you sales now you're going to need to be more aggressive in your face to face marketing.

You need to make contact with other service professionals that cater to your target market. Flooring, cabinetry, plumbing, appliances, HVAC, furniture stores. Introduce yourself, you company, let them know you are contacting them because they are well know for their position in business and you too aspire to someday be there also.

They key is consistency. Not just once and say you,'ve done it. This should be a regular part of your week. Dress nice, new polo, dockers, nice shoes. Slow day, plan to market for a few hours. The more aggressive you are about getting out there the better it's going to work for you.

Good luck!
thank you. This part I have implemented since attending SFS.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Eli you have a website? You have done well with your IG account.What have you done marketing wise? EDDM? FACEBOOK ads?
Facebook, AdWords haven’t really had success with Facebook but very little boost. YouTube, GMB posts weekly.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I don't have enough either but last week's email send out did very well, hopefully Eli is collecting addresses..
Yes, all on my crm. Good to do email blasts. I’ve looked at send jim also. But not sold on people actually looking at the post card unless it’s an actual client who used me.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
You are 30 minutes to Orlando I think. Must be thousands of vacation rentals within that 30 minutes.

Who are the highest rated Property Managers who specialize in Vacation Rentals. These are houses that rent by the week. A 150 minimum, 50 or 60 a room and 100 for a stairway. These are lower prices but your work must be great! The further from home the higher the minimum.

You need a CRB, a vacuum and to groom/rake the carpet when you leave. Run fans as you work and leave ceiling fans on and air down for fast drying.

Basic upholstery and rug cleaning is part of the vacation rental cleaning business. Pass on what you don't know how to do but take pictures and ask questions to continue to progress. You will learn nothing cleaning apartments.

You or your office/wife can call them to get an appointment...or - stop by and give them cards...introduce yourself.
If they say they already have someone say that you would love to be considered as a back up...when they can't get there on time.
It's like fishing... Best of luck.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Facebook doesn't have the power it once did but it's still very economical. If people engage with it, it can be a great vehicle. You have lots of pictures you should run some $30.00-$50.00 campaigns.
Yes, I just boosted my latest Youtube video of a pre-inspection with a UV light.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
You are 30 minutes to Orlando I think. Must be thousands of vacation rentals within that 30 minutes.

Who are the highest rated Property Managers who specialize in Vacation Rentals. These are houses that rent by the week. A 150 minimum, 50 or 60 a room and 100 for a stairway. These are lower prices but your work must be great! The further from home the higher the minimum.

You need a CRB, a vacuum and to groom/rake the carpet when you leave. Run fans as you work and leave ceiling fans on and air down for fast drying.

Basic upholstery and rug cleaning is part of the vacation rental cleaning business. Pass on what you don't know how to do but take pictures and ask questions to continue to progress. You will learn nothing cleaning apartments.

You or your office/wife can call them to get an appointment...or - stop by and give them cards...introduce yourself.
If they say they already have someone say that you would love to be considered as a back up...when they can't get there on time.
It's like fishing... Best of luck.
Definitely working on that this week. I have spoken with 1 that I've forward all my information too. The company she is using charges 1 bedroom unit starting at $95. Which my starting is $100 but overall with upholstery, tiles, mattresses I'm hoping to be able and score higher tickets in those homes.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Whatever you're willing to give up to secure the job.

A hall or stair case free with minimum cleaning
Clean 4 dining chairs get 2 more cleaned free
Entry mats
Car mats
Clean 3 rugs get the fourth free
50% off on fiber protection or Deodorizing
Divan cleaning full price get a chair for 50%

Get creative but give something of value. It's only a little extra time with a chance of gaining a new client.

Reactions: J20770 and LCCFL

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Whatever you're willing to give up to secure the job.

A hall or stair case free with minimum cleaning
Clean 4 dining chairs get 2 more cleaned free
Entry mats
Car mats
Clean 3 rugs get the fourth free
50% off on fiber protection or Deodorizing
Divan cleaning full price get a chair for 50%

Get creative but give something of value. It's only a little extra time with a chance of gaining a new client.
I like that idea.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Not very good at these but this is what I came up with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom