This is one reason a CRB is needed

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
This job needed one and proof is in the Pics. There was so much junk pulled up After I vacuumed. I doubt it would’ve looked this good if I skipped CRB.

There was no special mix of prespray. Just a plain Jane jug of it.

499976AE-209E-46AF-B9C7-03195674B7A2.jpeg 9C38818D-E805-44A9-93AF-C31DCC17BBC2.jpeg

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
A CRB doesn’t rinse away your pre spray.
Which provides more valuable dwell time.
It brings junk to the surface that truck mounts would most likely leave behind.
I like a rotary wand if a carpet needs to be flushed to hell and back.

Reactions: Doug Rice

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
A buffer is for polishing floors, not agitating carpet. And yes, I see a 360i as a buffer with some vacuum ports. I don't want to stir the junk. I want to pull it up.

does someone have both? Hey! Marty has both. Let's see a CRB/360i side by side comparison. Go to work Marty!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Trip Moses

hogjowl

Idiot™
I use the tools I deem necessary according to the job at hand. That’s what professionals do.
Professionals DON’T base their tool selections upon bulletin board fads. If you rookies want to use a crb, I have no problem with it, but don’t expect me to refrain from pointing out that it’s a weak alternative to rotary extraction.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I use the tools I deem necessary according to the job at hand. That’s what professionals do.
Professionals DON’T base their tool selections upon bulletin board fads. If you rookies want to use a crb, I have no problem with it, but don’t expect me to refrain from pointing out that it’s a weak alternative to rotary extraction.
I liked it better when you called us lemmings

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I have both and use the crb with just mildly stained carpets. It does dig out and agitate the pre-spray nicely. With 2 people it doesn’t add any extra time. For a carpet that bad I would definitely go for the rotary but great results either way. In this case the rotary would save time.

Reactions: hogjowl

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Every rotary video I see, those things are so slow compared to a crb/wand process. I’m surprised to see someone say it’s actually a time saver

Mikey P

Administrator
Both gadgets should ONLY be used where needed on a given job but more goobers will run an RE over the entire house because a wand hurts their widdle finger.

RE in, wand OUT

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Every rotary video I see, those things are so slow compared to a crb/wand process. I’m surprised to see someone say it’s actually a time saver
It may seem slow but it's usually because of the extra dry passes. If you had a window on your wand, you would do more dry passes too.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
This is a gagging at a nat and swallowing a camel thread, both are good processes. The differences is minute. There’s nothing perfect on this side of
Heaven🤷🏻‍♂️

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom