To john with trinity: what happened here? have you seen this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Lol, debate. jajajajajajajaja (that's me, lagjing in spanisj)

This ain't about resolution, it's about the
train-wreck.jpg
at the end.

Fixed it for ya Chico!

Name
George McCormick
Wow I've seen all this and had to say. John @Trinity doesn't sound like he goes out of his way to make customers who buy his expensive machine happy. Just saying John should have made this right. Customer is always right. I would hate to have to deal with this trinity to get support on any of his equipment. Usually when you spend a few K you expect some type of support from the company especially when it has to do with manufacture defect. Just give him his money back and get this guy off your back. Do you take all your customers to court? Don't know why John would want this drama over a few K. Should have swapped it out or given him his money back like most company's would have. You would have looked like a rock star A long time ago. Now you look like a take the money and run type of business. Just saying good business practice, leads to a great business.
Good luck
Let the buyer beware.

Connor

Name
Connor
Who was it that sold a bunch of pads that were no good and they said "just wait and buy the new improved ones next time" ?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Who was it that sold a bunch of pads that were no good and they said "just wait and buy the new improved ones next time" ?

Jeeeez look at the stiffy on connOR.......
come on you can do better than THAT....
shit Larry pullt his guts out an' stomped 'em in the mud........

R U the REAL debel.........or WHAT?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
personaly I coulda tweaked them handles back straight cuz they wern't THAT bad......
but that DAMN crooked sticker HAD to go........

Connor

Name
Connor
Selling 1/2 potent watered down chems and then proclaiming that they were the same thing as the stuff the other guy sold?

Connor

Name
Connor
personaly I coulda tweaked them handles back straight cuz they wern't THAT bad......
but that DAMN crooked sticker HAD to go........

I don't see why G sent it back the way he did, why he didn't just fix it.

Mikey P

Administrator
Well...

I'm talking to both parties behind the scenes and have this to say..

John's lawyer is threatening Todd to retract his statements made here or be sued for defamation of character. Since we have the board set up where you loose the ability to edit your own posts after 24 hours, Todd asked me to remove some of his comments in order to avoid the "hassle".

The moderators and Admins feel that editing this thread goes against Board policy and weakens the very foundation that has made MB what it is, not to mention sort of puts us into the middle of a legal battle that I want no part in..

If I heard John correctly he would be happy with a verbal correction and apology from Todd.
He is also sticking to his guns and is refusing to refund Todd his money.

I can't say I totally understand John's part of the story but that is neither here nor there as I am not either parties lawyer. All I know is John is going to take Todd to court if his You Tubes are not taken down and the facts set straight here (according to John)

Ill say it again, I've been on the boards since 2000 and can't remember ever hearing a negative word about John's customer service. I also know there are I believe over 50 Trinity owners currently and no one has heard a peep out of them so I got to believe there is more to the story than simply a bent handle and a stubborn old coot from Koontucky.

and I'll also say again that i would have taken back the machine and moved on if I were in John's size 15's.

Just like I told him to do a month ago when Todd first came to me with this story..

Todd, I'm sorry but let this be a lesson to all of you, think twice about what you post on the internet!!

btw, John promises me that we he can finally tell his whole side of the story that "the truth shall be known"....or something like that...

Last edited:
K

KP

John's lawyer is threatening Todd to retract his statements made here or be sued for defamation of character.

I am having my lawyer send John a "Defecation of Carpet" letter, for telling people it is ok to jiggle the dog shit and piss around with a pad and call it good.Its a crime.

Mikey P

Administrator
not "locked" Sam, Todd wanted me to remove/edit his comments.

John does not want them removed, he wants Todd to come clean and apologize or be prepared to go to court.

it's up to Todd to act on his convictions.

Connor

Name
Connor
and I'll also say again that i would have taken back the machine and moved on if I were in John's size 15's.

Just like I told him to do a month ago when Todd first came to me with this story..

Todd, I'm sorry but let this be a lesson to all of you, think twice about what you post on the internet!!

btw, John promises me that we he can finally tell his whole side of the story that "the truth shall be known"....or something like that...

Folks are gonna think twice about John's business practices because he didn't make the handle right. PERIOD. Itchy finger and all that.

http://www.customerservicemanager.com/customer-service-facts.htm

Mikey P

Administrator
You are correct Connor.

but...

John feels pretty strong that once his side of the story is told Trinities will be sold at Costco next to the Shark Navigators.

Connor

Name
Connor
You are correct Connor.

but...

John feels pretty strong that once his side of the story is told Trinities will be sold at Costco next to the Shark Navigators.

Harbor Freight is more like it.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Defamation of character:
"Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person."

It's impossible to prove that any statements made were "intentionally false", so I would not fear an outcome, but the process of defending it may lie the trouble.

In my opinion, Todd has presented a very credible argument, and has taken the high ground in his approach in dealing with this, which is a rare thing on these boards.
He has not resorted to name calling, and has only presented his case, and even recommended practical solutions to resolve this.

For John to now sic his lawyer on him, seems like another bad decision, in a string of bad decisions by him.

Letting his emotions command his business decisions when everyone is watching is a very bad move.

If it was me at this point, I would auction the damn thing off right here on MB, as-is....and reclaim as much of my investment as I could, and give JG a nice hearty Fook You.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Other thandisputing details about the sale (the whole ups , and money refund thing) how could todd get heald accountable for anything on the you tube video? People post consumer feedback all the time on the internet. No differant than leaving a bad review for a restaurant or hotel. Plus on the video it clearly shows a bent handle and a faulty switch (wether todd recieved it like that or that happened from mis use who knows.) I think its a little chickenshyt to threaten someone with court over a bad review on youtube. Funny I havent heard any of that freedom of speech, free market, let the market solve its own problems , neocon rhetoric on this thread.

Connor

Name
Connor
Loudmouth bullying tactic.

Basically just the threat of wasting time in court and/or hoping that the other guy doesn't show. Usually answered with a countersuit to even the bluff.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Mikey .........LOOSE....is the NOT the correct spelling of LOSE.

And even if they did sell OP machines down at Harbor Freight I still wouldn't buy another one.

POS

Last edited:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Having your lawyer draft threatening letters and filing silly, unprovable lawsuits.....there is a history on the boards of those who have done it - York, the Allens, N@llos....John, you just put yourself in that boat. Happy?

Take care,
Lisa

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I am just relieved that Lisa didn't end her post with a quote from Proverbs or Corinthians .

I thought we may have lost her to....

Connor

Name
Connor
I am just relieved that Lisa didn't end her post with a quote from Proverbs or Corinthians .

I thought we may have lost her to....

I think that quoting The Kama Sutra would have been more appropriate, because it sounds like somebody is gonna get screwed.

Mikey P

Administrator
Having your lawyer draft threatening letters and filing silly, unprovable lawsuits.....there is a history on the boards of those who have done it - York, the Allens, [EMAIL=".John"
os....John[/EMAIL], you just put yourself in that boat. Happy?

Take care,
Lisa

yeah, and for once it's not ME getting the letter

yipEEEE!

Last edited:
Name
Todd
Having your lawyer draft threatening letters and filing silly, unprovable lawsuits.....there is a history on the boards of those who have done it - York, the Allens, N@llos....John, you just put yourself in that boat. Happy?

Take care,
Lisa

I am going to scan and try to post the cease and desist letter tomorrow after I get back from my attorneys office. I would like to trial this case on Mikeysboard and let the members of mikeysboard be the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom