To john with trinity: what happened here? have you seen this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Right.
But were you invited to Fred's hut in Aruba?

BeachOuthouse.jpg

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Why if you buy a tool from me and in a week you don't like it send it back for a full refund minus whatever shipping it was.

Reactions: Jeff Madsen

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You don't sell pressure washers do you?

I need a 2400 psi pressure washer for 3-4 hours......I mean I'd like to buy a pressure washer from you John. :p

Heated of not heated?? Kinda silly to pay $1000 or more in shipping when you can just rent one but sure I got your card and will send one tomorrow.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You want a flood hog I promise. Only $1849 and I'll ship it. If you don't think it stomps the $3k flood king I'll even cover the shipping back. As for a rover I have one but what are you willing to pay? We only use it for classes and I don't want to buy another one so you will need to be willing to pay $650 under list.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Not trying to be a mediator but looking at it from an outsiders prospective, by the time you both pay for legal counsel you're both going to lose much more money as this moves forward.

Wouldn't it be wiser and faster to resolve this without giving more money to the attorneys, they already have plenty! How much are you willing to lose? At some point isn't worth more to take a hit and more on?

I'm still making payments (down to $2,000.00) on a suit we won last January. It cost me $14,000.00 to collect $8,500.00 to win.
(Win?) :icon_redface:

Nobody wins in court, even if they tell you that you did. :madd:
Doc-

This is just like our Congress. Compromise is NOT in their dictionary.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
As a manufacturer myself, it has always been my policy to make the customer happy. I'd have either replaced the unit or refunded the money. If it didn't come back in the shape I sent it, well, that's a cost of doing business. If I really thought the person was putting the screws to me, I just would make a point not to do business with them in the future.

John could have sent him three replacements for the bad karma that this deal will cost....deserved or not. Court isn't fun and it isn't how you expect it to be. Good luck with that. Even if either of you get a judgment, collecting the judgement, especially an out of state judgement isn't easy.

Proverbs 16:5-9

Take care,
Lisa

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
As a manufacturer myself, it has always been my policy to make the customer happy. I'd have either replaced the unit or refunded the money. If it didn't come back in the shape I sent it, well, that's a cost of doing business. If I really thought the person was putting the screws to me, I just would make a point not to do business with them in the future.

John could have sent him three replacements for the bad karma that this deal will cost....deserved or not. Court isn't fun and it isn't how you expect it to be. Good luck with that. Even if either of you get a judgment, collecting the judgement, especially an out of state judgement isn't easy.

Take care,
Lisa

Kudos to Lisa....I snapped off an RX glide, and wanted to buy a replacement. Lisa had a new one to my door in 2 days. No charge.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Hey my wife works for Sam's I can't do that, it hurts our Sam's share!

Butt Munch? Me?

Gawwd I hate you new guys! :p

Good to see SOMEONE works in the Chavez family......

And yes - Props to Lisa. Customer service above and beyond.

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
[h=3]Proverbs 16:5[/h]King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]5 [/SUP]Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished

HOLY SHIT...I BET HE DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING..........

Reactions: GCCLee

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Seems to me there has to be more to this. I have known John for over 12 years and something must be missing from this story. I can't see John not backing up his machine and taking care of a customer. There are some details left out of this guys story. Why is he willing settle for "half his money back" if his case was valid he should want a full refund

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Seems to me there has to be more to this. I have known John for over 12 years and something must be missing from this story. I can't see John not backing up his machine and taking care of a customer. There are some details left out of this guys story. Why is he willing settle for "half his money back" if his case was valid he should want a full refund

That is what i was thinking. Sounds like Todd is back treding to me.
It may be easy for a consumer to flip flob on something like this and move on as nothing ever happened.But the claims and accusations he has made against John on this open forum will no doubt cause long lasting irreperable damage to Johns livleyhood. Sounds like Todd has stuck his foot in his mouth and will likly have to answer to this in court.
I see this situation has become much bigger than Todd getting a refund.

Name
Todd

There is nothing more to it David. I have a very detailed time line with emails and cell phone records to support my Claim. I have all of the records and documentation to support my claim. UPS tracking records where it shows John rejected the package.I reported the machine defective within 24-48 hrs of receiving.

This has been going on since June. I just want to move on from this. I am a very honest guy and i'm willing to meet John halfway just to get this over with. I have a valid case but like Lisa said collecting the judgement in another state can be a pain in the a$$ and attorney fees will probably be very costly that is why I am willing to settle this dispute fairly. The Bank would not judge in my favorite because this became complicated with the shipment being rejected and we could not use photos or video's in the dispute. My video was made to respond to the video that John made while he was unpacking the machine. I submitted 35 pages of documentation to the banks for this dispute.

At one point I was trying to just accept the machine in the condition it was in but as time went on it bothered me more and more everyday and when I saw that John was not offering any solution to the problem that is when I asked for a refund.

I don't understand why john hasn't posted his video yet? I am just explaining what happened to me in dealing with John. It is all true and I have facts to back up my claim.It was never my intention to bring this to the forums as you can see I didn't start this thread. I met John and Patty in person about 8-10 years ago and cleaned 3 empty Apts in Boise with them and bought a Conqueror off him at that time. It was when he was traveling around the country showing off his machine, he still had ole blue for sale. I am shock how long this has went on and the way he was dealing with this situation. He never offered to fix my machine, refund the money or send me a replacement. I fell bad that it has came to this and this has been very stressful for me.

I have had a lot of stress and anxiety over this. The bottom line is that all of my equipment is paid for so I am not worried about the money. I make money cleaning carpet just about every day. It was more the fact that He expected me to just keep the machine and deal with it. My opinion is that if this was an Orbot, Cimex or whittaker this would have been resolved as soon as I reported a problem. If John wants to send me a new handle I will put the machine back together and auction it off on Mikeyboards. I would not sell the machine in this condition unless the buyer knew that the handle was defective.

Last edited:
Reactions: FB7777

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yep, I have ALWAYS said to be careful of garage manufacturers. Those that produce one or two units a month, or year, are so dependant on the revenue of one particular sale that they are often stressed to the point (financially) that they can't refund the money. Not to mention the fact that they are often so personally invested in the product that they take any problem as a personal attack on them ... and dig in beyond all reason.

Caveat emptor ... to the max.

F

FB7777

Take care,
Lisa

This should be the closing argument of this thread

There really is nothing else to debate on the issue

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Piglet last month when I was bidding on a large commercial project John had several units ready to ship and he had a few with him on the road. I don't think he is stressed, maybe the later. Taking personal.....maybe? I think it would be hard not too.

Connor

Name
Connor
This should be the closing argument of this thread

There really is nothing else to debate on the issue

Lol, debate. jajajajajajajaja (that's me, lagjing in spanisj)

This ain't about resolution, it's about the drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom