Tony Dang- Love him or hate him..

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Tom,

On your website there are 2 options for the swivel wand. The PMF manifold design is $1622 and the original adjustable manifold for $1822

Is this the current pricing and design options for the wand

Wife keeps asking me what I want for Xmas...

PS.... any half off 'open box ' specials???:stir:

If the PMF manifolds are set to shear at the back of the glide that’s better.

Adjustable I set once and have never moved unless they came loose.

The other thought is if you have employees using it the PMF might wear better.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
CF9BC980-126A-4204-9FEC-D698490510DD.png
126B26EC-D753-4036-8A04-C0B832CD9D2F.png

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
And guys are saying I'm giving deals to manipulate the forums LOL, I wonder how many of these guys going around saying how great something is are actually paying full price of @ 1200.00.
I also wonder how many guys that paid the @ 1200.00 are gonna see this and be pissed that they didn't just pay 650.00 bucks.

"And no I'm not being paid to say this"
You did get paid, you only paid 650.00, of course your gonna say something you got a wand for half of the MSRP.

I don't want to beat a dead horse but...
I was saying that the wand was in incredible condition, but the tube had a few scratches on it. No big deal for me. Tony also told me that he might repaint the wand head if it needed it. I asked him about the swivel and the different versions and he told me that he would put on a new ver 3. I was almost going to pull the trigger on a Mach 12 wand. But the Tony Dang wand for some reason appealed to me from when I first saw it. Probably because I'm a bit of a tinkerer ( I'm a bass player and almost all my basses are heavily modified) I have often thought about of ways to improve the normal wand but I don't have any metal working skills or connections in that field. And Tony's wand was just different and innovative enough for me to like it.
I guess Tony could have sold this wand to me as a floor model, a second or something like that for more money, but he didn't. There must be reasons that I'm not aware of why Tony is so disliked on this forum but when somebody gets treated unfairly I tend to speak up.. Tony isn't super friendly on the phone or with his texts, he doesn't seem like a warm lovable guy, but he does what he says he' going to do. So as far as I'm concerned he seems to be a straight up guy and I would buy from him again.

Reactions: Larry Cobb

SamIam

Name
sam miller
@gimmeagig

Glad you got a great deal hope it works out for you!

Mikes been given several wands by Tony.

He’s shared his honest feeling about the wands.

They get loose and sloppy in the head for a 1k wand it’s an awful lot to have problems with in 6 months to a year.

That said Mikes guys love them.

I also now a guy whose sold over 10 in the San Fernando Valley whose complained of the quality.

I have a guy who has a different dang wand every month.

He prefers his with a little sloppiness in his head.

And his was loose until he got the new one.

He’s all over Facebook swears up and down Tony’s great.

As long as he backs his product and helps out people who have problems. I have no issues with him.

I’m just glad I got my Devastator wand it’s great a year in operation doing 4 jobs a day, 5 days a week.

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I'll definitely let you guys know if the thing falls apart on me prematurely. I'm the only one using it and I'm pretty careful with my tools. I know that the wand needs to be lubed regularly and I'll stay up on that.Hopefully that will keep the swivel from getting sloppy.

Reactions: SamIam
F

FB7777

Glad you have no clue...

I thought he was hanging around with Stockwell and getting cryptic

Reactions: Mikey P

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Tom,

On your website there are 2 options for the swivel wand. The PMF manifold design is $1622 and the original adjustable manifold for $1822

Is this the current pricing and design options for the wand

Wife keeps asking me what I want for Xmas...

PS.... any half off 'open box ' specials???:stir:

Okay Radar,

The two wands are the same except for the manifolds as you can see.

What is the difference between the two manifolds.
The Red white in Blue setup has on the fly shear adjustment, now some feedback has come back and some guys have said that the shear is not needed for them, and the techs don't need them. I personally like them because I can get my jets hitting so close to the glide that it acts almost like the new upholstery tools.
I can set the wand down and trigger and the wand will pull the water right up the wand through all the carpet fibers without moving the wand, I have actually had very good results flushing out some filtration lines with this method. I can also adjust then to have more direct impact on a small tile entry way, instead of having to go out and get my tile wand,
I made these to give the operator every possible adjustment that he would want.

The PMF manifolds were made to help cut some of the cost because there in not as much labor in making them, They took my manifolds and basically matched the angles on the ones they make for us. So the shear is set to impact about 3/8" behind the glide, you cant adjust on the fly, but you CAN give them a little tweak or bend to get them to hit a little closer to the glide.

You DO STILL get side to side adjustment, some guys like a little over spray, some like it at the edge, some like it a little inside the glide path, and the PMF manifolds will still give you that ability.

I will say the rigid manifolds will be less FINICKY meaning you set and that's it, the RWB set up do need to be re-tightened, I think that this has to do with the solution line strap and where it is located on the wand tube, possibly IDK the strap on my wand is pretty high up so the solution line as a whole can move as the wand is swiveled, if the hold down strap is down low to the "T" I think it puts a little more pressure on the lock nut on the manifolds but this is just a guess still.

Hope that helps a little.

Reactions: BIG WOOD and SamIam
F

FB7777

Thanks Tom

Last questions and then I'm sold

What valve do you use?

And if I purchase now, am I gonna be cursing you cause you have some improvement that you are working on for the next version?

Reactions: SamIam

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Thanks Tom

Last questions and then I'm sold

What valve do you use?

And if I purchase now, am I gonna be cursing you cause you have some improvement that you are working on for the next version?
PMF V100 soooofffffttt touch.
No we are not making any more changes, the wand is finalized.
We are working on prototypes of the 12" now it will be offered in 1.5 and 2.0 versions. I believe that it will go very smooth as we have finalized the 13.5.
Then on to the next.....

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Turd bucket is Bad News for this Country......

And if he's sending hit men out....... I got some boys that would love to play with his boys... cuff n Stuff his Ass real quick

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom