Tony Dang- Love him or hate him..

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I'm leaning towards getting one of these wands as well....my 8 year old Greenhorn is ripe for a major rebuild...

I was gona see what Conway has in store....but really, his constant "not ready, not ready" posts -that are by the way probably the longest word count posts on mikeysboard, with the usual accompanying drama - make me not want to wait and just go for a Dang wand.
I am really glad that I put in my time getting this wand perfected for all the guys that waited for it. I think they are all happy they waited too. I have no regrets and I am really pumped that guys like it. PMF has been awesome to work with, and they are giving 100% to help us in every way.

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
See those rivets on the swivel?

Notice the gap between the tube and the swivel?

Don't say I didn't warn you.
There are no rivets on the swivel. Just 4 steel Allen screws and I don't see a gap between the tube and the swivel. It's a version 3 and from what I can tell so far it's pretty dang well made.:)
I haven't used it yet , so tomorrow I might feel different about it. But maybe not....

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Scott Turknett
I am really glad that I put in my time getting this wand perfected for all the guys that waited for it. I think they are all happy they waited too. I have no regrets and I am really pumped that guys like it. PMF has been awesome to work with, and they are giving 100% to help us in every way.
I’m digging the new wand even though shipping was brutal

Reactions: TConway

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
This thread is...funny. it went from love it or or hate to from loving it to hating it, and them..

that's the way it rolls here, Kid

It's gone from Yappy Yorkie leg humping, to Mytee and Greenie topping the charts, to "all things" Judson being king of the world,
to RX 360I 360XL, 360 EIEIOh, to HOSS being boss , to back to major manufacture TMs with a uber strong lean toward a manufacture with name of a lovely blue gemstone
(for slide-ins anyway, Butler still holds "king of the hill" grounds for DD's)...arguably and not so arguably for good reason
to hi-tech and well build dragwand rise to stardom

and a myriad of miscellaneous fantabulous items in between ...most of which are now piled and buried in the darkest corner of the shop/garage or pitched long ago

Currently;
the Energizer Bunny Saiger and his launch of sOOper soaps
and the overthinking, "no wine before it's time" to the oomph degree Conway
....are at the top the "board de jour" trend :winky:

disclaimer .....the mention of the current de jour love affair shouldn't be construed as good or bad...
Cause I don't do much more than vac my own carpets occasionally

and hopefully Conway doesn't have a paranoid streak that would interpret my comments as "he hates me/he's out to get me" ..like some other guy :headscratch:
I'm sure Saiger doesn't ...he's too secure and stable for that

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

And don't forget all the butt hurt sissy's that left in a baby bird tantrum during the transitions...

Yourself included...:stir:

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
There are no rivets on the swivel. Just 4 steel Allen screws and I don't see a gap between the tube and the swivel. It's a version 3 and from what I can tell so far it's pretty dang well made.:)
I haven't used it yet , so tomorrow I might feel different about it. But maybe not....
This should be interesting. Please post a daily update.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
that's the way it rolls here, Kid

It's gone from Yappy Yorkie leg humping, to Mytee and Greenie topping the charts, to "all things" Judson being king of the world,
to RX 360I 360XL, 360 EIEIOh, to HOSS being boss , to back to major manufacture TMs with a uber strong lean toward a manufacture with name of a lovely blue gemstone
(for slide-ins anyway, Butler still holds "king of the hill" grounds for DD's)...arguably and not so arguably for good reason
to hi-tech and well build dragwand rise to stardom

and a myriad of miscellaneous fantabulous items in between ...most of which are now piled and buried in the darkest corner of the shop/garage or pitched long ago

Currently;
the Energizer Bunny Saiger and his launch of sOOper soaps
and the overthinking, "no wine before it's time" to the oomph degree Conway
....are at the top the "board de jour" trend :winky:

disclaimer .....the mention of the current de jour love affair shouldn't be construed as good or bad...
Cause I don't do much more than vac my own carpets occasionally

and hopefully Conway doesn't have a paranoid streak that would interpret my comments as "he hates me/he's out to get me" ..like some other guy :headscratch:
I'm sure Saiger doesn't ...he's too secure and stable for that

..L.T.A.
I can tell your with a degree of certainty that you don't need to worry about Tom. He doesn't know how to scroll up. He often misses some of my best texts.

Just kidding Tom :) Or am I? Hell, you won't even see this.

Reactions: TConway and hogjowl

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

I'm glad I didn't go for a dang wand. (back in May 2016)
Especially after this year in Scottsdale.. Seeing the latest and greatest.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I am growing up on my journey, idgas what others are doing. I am just staying focused on what I'm doing, today my life is full, my carpets biz seems to keep plugging away, less and less time for board/ Facebook bs that really doesn't matter....if I screw what is coming for me....it will be my own fault nobody else's.

F

FB7777

When I pull the trigger ( pun intended) and purchase a Devastator wand you'll know you have arrived

Mikey P

Administrator
BTW, the wand in the OP completely fell apart, the swivel corroded apart and all fittings failed.

The following two he sent are still in use but wont last another year.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Larry is always right and I agree!

So Dang's is made in vietnam and westpak is made in china...................is pmf made in India?

Kind of sad they can't get some muffler shop to weld some tubes together and make those wands here : (

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Love ya Larry! Time to expose all of these internet SHILLS getting free product or greatly discounted equipment to push sales. Remember that POS GreenHOLE wand? Heavier than crap! And all of those idiots who bought one saying it was the latest greatest. MORON BUFFOONS ALL!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ime to expose all of these internet SHILLS getting free product or greatly discounted equipment to push sales

I'm not privy to such info, Jimmy
So I can't go that far with any certainty

what I HAVE observed of the "de jour" phenomenon appears similar to the placebo effect.
all it takes is one or two of the heavy hitters here to say "it's great"
and the pack followers jump on board and parrot the same...whether the product is worth a chit or not in reality

If Greenie or Les in the Ole dayz, or Mike then and now said dog turds were great, the pack followers would be carrying around sacks of sheeit on the van
and posting the wondrous virtues of........

..L.T.A.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Yes Sir! I use dog shite on all my jobs that have dogs. A smear here and a smear there and yer making an extra 25 cents a square for the "treatment". Ka- ching!

P,S. - you can get a good turd supply- FOR FREE!!! by most dog friendly parks garbage cans. It's an all you can eat buffet!

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yes Sir! I use dog shite on all my jobs that have dogs. A smear here and a smear there and yer making an extra 25 cents a square for the "treatment". Ka- ching!

P,S. - you can get a good turd supply- FOR FREE!!! by most dog friendly parks garbage cans. It's an all you can eat buffet!
Reminds me of an old guy named Vern. He carried around a couple of black beetles in a small jar and would let them loose exclaiming, "lady, you've got carpet beetles". Of course, he had a remedy for that, at an extra cost.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom