Tony Dang- Love him or hate him..

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Tony sent his two pothead henchmen over to FB to try and sabotage my Nexus giveAway announcements..

What a dik.
Can you believe that crap, I mean coming on there making a statement, then posting pics of his own swivel, WTH, what a dip....like I'm not gonna know that isn't my swivel and call him out on it, stupid.

Reactions: Nomad74 and Mikey P

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I personally think the guy needs to go home , work on rebuilding his own country instead of HACKING at ours...

Obama let him in ? this same shits what ****** Detroit up !!!

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I personally think the guy needs to go home , work on rebuilding his own country instead of HACKING at ours...

Calm down you white Bruce Lee. He’s not gonna come take over your land.

Reactions: GCCLee

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Let's leave the racist rants where they belong. In the same garbage dump along with all the white supramacists.

Reactions: ruff

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Chris, first of all, I was joking..I'm a type of sarcastic a hole that likes to make fun of myself along with any ethnic groups and nationality groups.

But Ron is correct. Don't go there because it'll burn you.

I can get into a debate over this and point out that it's laughable that anybody born into this great country would play the victim card, over past events that had absolutely nothing to do with their own lives- but this isn't the thread for it so I won't go into it.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Tony irritates me when he posts in Devastator wand threads. Some guy gets one and posts how much he likes it the Tony drops in and says mine’s cheaper. Then that Toms is difficult to service...which it isn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: TConway

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Tony irritates me when he posts in Devastator wand threads. Some guy gets one and posts how much he likes it the Tony drops in and says mine’s cheaper. Then that Toms is difficult to service...which it isn’t.

TERRORISM ..... tried to tell yall sheesh

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Rotohack does the same to the ZIPPER.

Don't you just hate when manufacturers just have to promote their products in threads about someone else's product.
:errf:

Last edited by a moderator:

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Tony’s also says Mines cheaper and rebuilding easy peasy lemon squeezy
ToM you have to send it In to repair no wand your outta of business!

I’m like I have more then one wand!

He’s says your lucky!

That’s me Lucky Miller!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
boon·docks

upload_2017-12-7_17-55-59.jpeg

Reactions: Nomad74

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Tony’s also says Mines cheaper and rebuilding easy peasy lemon squeezy
ToM you have to send it In to repair no wand your outta of business!

I’m like I have more then one wand!

He’s says your lucky!

That’s me Lucky Miller!
To all of you here, Tony is slamming me everywhere and to be honest it just shows his lack of understanding my swivel, and me for that matter. I did do research on swivels before I just crapped this thing out.
The other thing is he is saying I don't warranty my wand.
I have a shipping box that I bought that has foam inside, that is cut out to hold a LOANER head COMPLETE with swivel and solution lines, Hex wrenches, a glide.

When the time comes that box will go out to any Devastator Wand or Conway/Dung headed wand......FREE OF CHARGE
Owner will take the loaner head out remove the four set screws on his head, put his head back in box and send it back to me FREE of CHARGE!!

I will go over the returned head, swivel and make any repairs needed FREE of CHARGE as long as it isn't total freaking lack of the owner not greasing the thing, or for running the swivel with bearing caps missing. Just common sense okay.

Now does this sound like you are going to have any down time, or any cost out of your pocket, I am sending you a loaner head to keep you going till I can get yours back to you.

I have thought all this through as best as I possibly can, to take the fear out of the swivel I believe in my product and I will stand behind it.

So let me ask you guys what do you think the swivel is worth? I am asking you this because I want to know if my swivel lasts for 4 or 5 years before you say You know what I think I need to send it in. What do you think the cost should be on that swivel.

I'm so flipping tired of guys saying oh you can't get the little balls out....YEAH I CAN GET THE BALLS OUT CAUSE I KNOW HOW,, but really do you guys want to try and replace the bearings in your wheels on your truck or do you just want a BRAND NEW COMPLETE BEARING???

Tony is making a big deal about this because HIS SWIVELS are coming back, and back and back so YEAH he needs to save those pesky little balls, this is why he has made his swivel with very lose races so that they just fall in and fall out....I can tell you right now for a fact he has at least two + years of wear built into his swivel before it leaves his stupid shop.

I just did a tune up on a Conway/DUNG wand that was 2+ years old....the swivel to the eye and touch showed no more flex than a brand new swivel so why worry. That IS TWO YEARS OF USE and no signs of failure....is it gonna go two more,,, I believe so.

I have a great customer that has KNOWLEDGE on how things are made and put together...he has told me offer a LIFETIME on your swivel, He might know more than me honestly. I can say it isn't going to fall into two pieces for many many years.

So whats say you all what is the swivel cost after 5 years of service to you? Lets do 5 years cause I do believe it will make it that long.

Now that I have said it....lets see how long it takes Tony to out do my time line on face book lets see how long it takes for him to counter offer this freaking post.

So what do you think the cost of a NEW REPLACEMENT SWIVEL SHOULD BE ?? AFTER 5 YEARS OF SERVICE??

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I was offered Free Hookers and Blow if I bought the Dung wand....(actually I am serious here)

I bought 2 Tom Conway new Devastator wands when the came out brand new....at a higher price and would pay that again by the way!

And what else did I get?

2 Blue Clippies with my Conway Gummy Shark from Missy!

Eat your Hearts Out People!!!

Tom....you know how these people keep trying to get to us, especially when we are busy and tired...and they are not busy....

They can KMA! and all of ours!

We are stronger together...and me and my family have your families back!

There is no better wand...and no better swivel on a wand currently....PERIOD!

2017-12-08 07.09.55.jpg
2017-12-08 07.08.43.jpg
2017-12-08 07.08.08.jpg
2017-12-08 07.08.14.jpg
2017-12-08 07.08.00.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom