Tony Dang- Love him or hate him..

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Love my straight tube wand. A straight tube means you can push it out and make longer strokes. Still don't know the reason behind a "S" bend other than it keeps it closer to your body.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I am wondering how PMF is gonna feel about tony making the Saiger stair tool.....what a poon, has the pmf tool right there to work on, must be nice to just buy and sit down and just copy the persons work, and then call it your own

Name
Scott Turknett
As much as it breaks my heart, I have to contend with Tom. He is wrong. Not just wrong, but completely unrealisticly wrong. There is no chance his bearing will last just 5 years. Two of mine are coming up on 3 years old, and still the only way to measure the wear is with my micrometer. I think the lifetime will be 10+ years. If you divide the $1550 I paid for my new wand last month, plus the $315 for shipping (ugh, it does hurt to live in Alaska) by the 10 year minimum lifespan, that is only $186.5 cost per year. As opposed to having to get a new dungpro at $1100 every other year(if he gives you a new “upgraded” bearing half way through each wand)

To all of you here, Tony is slamming me everywhere and to be honest it just shows his lack of understanding my swivel, and me for that matter. I did do research on swivels before I just crapped this thing out.
The other thing is he is saying I don't warranty my wand.
I have a shipping box that I bought that has foam inside, that is cut out to hold a LOANER head COMPLETE with swivel and solution lines, Hex wrenches, a glide.

When the time comes that box will go out to any Devastator Wand or Conway/Dung headed wand......FREE OF CHARGE
Owner will take the loaner head out remove the four set screws on his head, put his head back in box and send it back to me FREE of CHARGE!!

I will go over the returned head, swivel and make any repairs needed FREE of CHARGE as long as it isn't total freaking lack of the owner not greasing the thing, or for running the swivel with bearing caps missing. Just common sense okay.

Now does this sound like you are going to have any down time, or any cost out of your pocket, I am sending you a loaner head to keep you going till I can get yours back to you.

I have thought all this through as best as I possibly can, to take the fear out of the swivel I believe in my product and I will stand behind it.

So let me ask you guys what do you think the swivel is worth? I am asking you this because I want to know if my swivel lasts for 4 or 5 years before you say You know what I think I need to send it in. What do you think the cost should be on that swivel.

I'm so flipping tired of guys saying oh you can't get the little balls out....YEAH I CAN GET THE BALLS OUT CAUSE I KNOW HOW,, but really do you guys want to try and replace the bearings in your wheels on your truck or do you just want a BRAND NEW COMPLETE BEARING???

Tony is making a big deal about this because HIS SWIVELS are coming back, and back and back so YEAH he needs to save those pesky little balls, this is why he has made his swivel with very lose races so that they just fall in and fall out....I can tell you right now for a fact he has at least two + years of wear built into his swivel before it leaves his stupid shop.

I just did a tune up on a Conway/DUNG wand that was 2+ years old....the swivel to the eye and touch showed no more flex than a brand new swivel so why worry. That IS TWO YEARS OF USE and no signs of failure....is it gonna go two more,,, I believe so.

I have a great customer that has KNOWLEDGE on how things are made and put together...he has told me offer a LIFETIME on your swivel, He might know more than me honestly. I can say it isn't going to fall into two pieces for many many years.

So whats say you all what is the swivel cost after 5 years of service to you? Lets do 5 years cause I do believe it will make it that long.

Now that I have said it....lets see how long it takes Tony to out do my time line on face book lets see how long it takes for him to counter offer this freaking post.

So what do you think the cost of a NEW REPLACEMENT SWIVEL SHOULD BE ?? AFTER 5 YEARS OF SERVICE??

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Love my straight tube wand. A straight tube means you can push it out and make longer strokes. Still don't know the reason behind a "S" bend other than it keeps it closer to your body.

I would like to know the reason also. I use an s bend but I used to use a straight wand and liked its advantages.

Last week I had a cleaner show me his new titanium Mytee swivel wand with 5 jets as I recall. I liked the more triangle shape.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Underneath that fancy embroidered SHROUD lies a triangular head...................like a POS Castex.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
It allows you to go further under low furniture, where the angle with a straight one won't.

That may be true of an s bend if you don’t want to bend over much, but a straight wand will not hang up on the floor at the s bend when trying to get further under something that an s wand won’t. (Of course a swivel would fix that)

Using a straight wand for stairs is much easier than a bend. (Without a swivel)

Around toilets set near a wall a straight wand will be able to fit in a narrower space because the bend hits and will not let you angle the wand for a narrower cleaning swath. (A swivel may be the answer to overcome that)

The triangle shape allows you to better get under cabinets useing the side edge of the wand that is lower.

I would think air flow would be better using a triangle vacuum chamber like my old Steamway wand or Evolution wand. (Maybe Tom’s wand is so shaped on the inside?)

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yes look behind the shroud and you will see a triangle head. My 16 inch castex will fit under furniture about 3 or 4 inches on the sides.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Trying to calm it down because I don't want to lose Boyle as a friend : )

Name
Swani
I am wondering how PMF is gonna feel about tony making the Saiger stair tool.....what a poon, has the pmf tool right there to work on, must be nice to just buy and sit down and just copy the persons work, and then call it your own
Aren't most things in this industry basically a copy or an upgraded version of the original?

Reactions: vibra-vacster

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
E9B4B01C-A393-457E-A0BD-FBC21FA6D7C2.jpeg
083D7893-A52D-44C0-9134-32DD9F18FEA2.jpeg
I took a couple pictures of this wand just purchased buy a cleaner in Sunnyvale CA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom