Tony Wheelwright, released of all criminal charges

Mikey P

Administrator
it appears that somebody is just a wee bit jealous of the new guard and has been spreading nasty rumors hey Marty, blow me they just can't prove..

While Tony does have a coach ticket and a reservation at some flea bag in Hiroshima, his only travel companion will be some pesky bed bugs and an 8 year old copy of Juggs magazine that was handed down from Jeff Bishop

C

cucu

Re: oh oh, here we go again, more IICRC BS

there is a smell of Chuck about this one

or

Maybe Dear Tony is thinking its time for a new chairman in China..................
He's on a roll ,after China , he's bringing Oz back to the Queen

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

chuckEE callt me from China @ 8:00AM this morning....
sED he was going out to a late dinner....

i think he's an international spy somewhat amus

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville

I have it on good authority that Ron Curtis, (Rawknee to the uninitiated), is going to be the front man, that'll be taking the word to Li Changchun and then down the line to the carpet cleaners themselves. hey Marty, blow me

Also, us blokes from Oz, we don't cowtail to no stinkin Queens.

Apart from good ole Bessie that is. !gotcha!

We likes our Queens to be natural Queens, even with Phil the Greek chucked in for good measure. shiteatinggrin

:idea: Arr, one other thing, might be an idea to get some facts straight prior to posting in regards where people are going and who is paying for what. !gotcha!

The Angel.

Mikey P

Administrator

Arr, one other thing, might be an idea to get some facts straight prior to posting in regards where people are going and who is paying for what

What better way than to post lies and or miss truths right here?

Tony will be along shortly to tell us all about the bake sale he and Paulson had to fund the trip.

C

cucu

I have it on good authority that Ron Curtis, (Rawknee to the uninitiated), is going to be the front man, that'll be taking the word to Li Changchun and then down the line to the carpet cleaners themselves.

I aint heard nor seen of him in Years. Whats he up to

The Great Oz

Name
bryan

Rawnee is modifying an old Huey to run on stray cats. As long as we're posting lies...

harryhides

Name
Tony

Darrell Paulson and his girlfriend are off to Sturgis on his Harley - I never realized that Sturgis was in China ???

My wife is not going anywhere but we will be having lunch with Chavez today. That is real news Mikey, boring but real !

Thank you Mikey for doing such a oh so popular and productive job as a source of real news.
I thought you were a cut above a gossip columnist - don't expect you to verify ( too much work ) but how about not protecting your sources of gossip ? Tell us all why you are protecting this so called source ?

ps, I was appointed as International VP and so am obligated to visit our offices in Australia and Japan bearing gifts from Crayola.

Mikey P

Administrator

Ill give my sorce a day to check his sources and then repent here on public television.

And KMA Higgins, dont you ever get snappy with me you condescending half ape.

Willy P

Name
Willy P

I heard that the marketing material and pictures for Slop and Gobble was based on "Lunch with Chavez".......

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Not sure what Slop and Gobble is but yea it sounds like Thanksgiving . :mrgreen:

I know Kansas is in the sticks but its not exactly China. Does that mean were should have Chinese for lunch Tony? :lol:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville

How's me old China plate Richard ?? :lol:

(Tony will explain). shiteatinggrin

Please ask Tony, just where the bloody hell is the Oz office. ?? hey Marty, blow me

Ooroo,

:lol:

harryhides

Name
Tony

ShortyDownUnder said:

Please ask Tony, just where the bloody hell is the Oz office. ?? hey Marty, blow me

Ooroo,

I was hoping you'd be able to tell me Shorty, it's some place called Bathurst??

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

China Plate? Shorty is feeding you plates? :p

Actually there is a decent sports bar just a few blocks away. You guys eat meat don't you?

Mike would starve in Topeka, we would have to take him to Lawrence to feed him.

C

cucu

ShortyDownUnder said:

Ooroo,

China plate (mate)...but most woulsd just say "he's me ol china"

so dont worry Richard your safe , just give him taco's from taco-tico

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

I would like to make a motion giving Waldo a one way ticket to China shiteatinggrin

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville

Ah, Bathurst, over the hill and in the sticks.............

http://www.autoracingtours.com.au/race/ ... pAodA2j4BQ

About a three - four hour drive from where the big bird lands in steak 'n kidney, (Sydney).

Depending on traffic.

:roll:

PS::: This place will be right up your alley, ya gotta go through this joint on the way, and look out for the three sisters. !gotcha!

http://www.wintermagic.com.au/

Place is colder than a mother-in-laws tongue. hey Marty, blow me

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

Mikey P said:
I just received this PM from a concerned citizen...

Tony wheelwright is taking his wife and darrell paulsen is taking his girlfriend on a trip to china on the iicrc's dime in the name of expanding iicrc's horizons. There isn't a single iicrc member in china so just how are the justifying this trip? Should be interesting to see to tony's answer

I imagine Tony's wife is going to hold the funnel while Tony pours the scotchgard into the beaker during his oh so productive and popular testing regiments :roll:

No idea who the other dude is.

Whether it's true or not..........I'm not quite sure that China gives a Rat's New Years Ass about cleaning carpets by anyones standards. And will they be using 5 year olds to do the work??

China....stealer of our intulectual property and patent infringements, not to mention copying everything we invent or make.

Tony has done his job by getting that POS Cooper out, I say it's time to retire and put a real cleaner like Waldo in his spot.

John Watson

A deep throat and a big head, thats what you are. spreadden your shit just trying to stir the pot, Try puttin a little tofu init its a better bait than what your now usin..

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
oh oh, here we go again, more IICRC BS

When did the Chinese start cleaning things?

Lisa

P.S. Why do we have international efforts when we can't even get more than 10% of the US industry certified? They spend money to send people in an age of web-conferencing, and spend to create bureaucracy on translating everything and finding management to handle things locally. Lame.

Mikey P

Administrator

Good point Lisa.

What percentage off iicrc members are from out side North America?

Traveling anywhere outside of Kenada sounds like a lame excuse just the keep the first I.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville

Guess it all depends on how people respond to the word "certified".

I know many carpet cleaners that should be "certified". shiteatinggrin

(And a couple of dusty old ruggies also), present company excepted. :lol: :lol:

Point in question, if only 10% of the industry is certified, what % of the population KNOWS about said certification. ??

:shock:

PS::: Mikey, for Gawd's sake, go to bed.

Mikey P

Administrator

PS::: Mikey, for Gawd's sake, go to bed.

my mexican lunch along with my snoring bullys woke me up.

thanks to the power of the smart phone you now get to read my toilet rants.

Seriously though?

The IICRC can't run properly in one country, why try and dilute it other than to get paid for trips to exotic countries?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L

Oh you silly groupies make me laugh!

:shock:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon

I was at the day 1 meeting and I truly believe that the IICRC is trying to do their best. Tony doesn't look real comfortable at the lectern but he soldiered on. He is spending a tremendous amount of time trying to get them in the right direction.

I am hoping for the best.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick

harryhides said:
Darrell Paulson and his girlfriend are off to Sturgis on his Harley - I never realized that Sturgis was in China ???

My wife is not going anywhere but we will be having lunch with Chavez today. That is real news Mikey, boring but real !

Thank you Mikey for doing such a oh so popular and productive job as a source of real news.
I thought you were a cut above a gossip columnist - don't expect you to verify ( too much work ) but how about not protecting your sources of gossip ? Tell us all why you are protecting this so called source ?

ps, I was appointed as International VP and so am obligated to visit our offices in Australia and Japan bearing gifts from Crayola.

If he is on his way to Sturgis, he will freeze his flipping you know what off!!! Snowed here in this area!! :mrgreen:

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell

ShortyDownUnder said:
Guess it all depends on how people respond to the word "certified".

Who gives a crap about IICRC certification?

Anybody can put a patch on a shirt that says "certified carpet cleaner" and not pay BS fees to anybody for the title. Who cares if it dont say "iicrc" because your customer sure the hell dont know or care about the "iicrc".

SS is "iicrc certified" and look at all the work most of you get redoing work from the big guys advertising "iicrc certification".

Mikey P

Administrator
it appears that somebody is just a wee bit jealous of the new guard and has been spreading nasty rumors hey Marty, blow me they just can't prove..

While Tony does have a coach ticket and a reservation at some flea bag in Hiroshima, his only travel companion will be some pesky bed bugs and an 8 year old copy of Juggs magazine that was handed down from Jeff Bishop

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom