Too many rooms here?

Mikey P

Administrator
just a reminder that with once click you can turn this whole Board into ONE room...

5317cfaa.jpg

I use that landing VNP page as my bookmark on my PC and Phone..

Faraday

I didn't understood what you are trying to say. I really wanna know about this post and I am not sure that what it tells about. So I want you to explain me briefly in words rather than just posting links.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You can bypass having to look through each stupid room here by simply looking up in the right hand corner of your screen and finding the "view new posts" tab. By going to that every time, you won't have to cruise through each room.

That's what mellon head was trying to say.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Marty said:
You can bypass having to look through each stupid room here by simply looking up in the right hand corner of your screen and finding the "view new posts" tab. By going to that every time, you won't have to cruise through each room.

Or click "View active topics" also on top.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Less rooms might be a good idea because the board seems to be shrinking Ivebeensold .

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mikey P said:
Thanks Marty.

Next time I take off for a few days I give you Fosters old password so you can run the joint.
No need.
Everybody knows that Marty is Foster's evil alter ego.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mike,
As an O/O I know (and practice :oops: ) the wish to keep tinkering with things to make them perfect, which is a good thing.

This board, however, is fine. That's why we keep coming back.

And of course the daily drama and friendly insults.

There is no other board where you can get top notch advise from top notch people as this one.
I don't even bother with the other ones.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
you mean there are still people out there who dont get that feature????

hell that and the view your own posts...are the only 2 buttons i use...unless i am going to post...then i click the room...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom