Took the Lima Bean//Lunchpail out today

Mikey P

Administrator
Customer from a great referral source had to have two rooms cleaned today.
Just moving in.

I figured a good enough reason to play with the Judson.
Since hour #3 I have not used it. Now it's on hour 33.

Damn but I sure love that little thing, Sweet driving van, no wrap so I can drive rudely and damned if I cant ell that wand ain't hooked to a Vortex. Huge heat and suck and a nice hey everybody look at me sound in the driveway..
Stopped by my fave carpet retailer to order some carpet and he got a look at the rig annd while he loves my V he sure thought the Pail was "Bitchen"..

More and more I'm thinking that two of these in a box truck is in my future.

Al Paulson came by last month to see mine and loved it so much that his will be delivered in a couple of weeks.

He ordered a unpainted Pail. Can't wait to see that.

thanks Les!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I would love to try out a judson, there are not many on this side of the US I would be glad to except a free one and test it out, and show the red necks here. just drop ship it please

Name
Lee Stockwell
Joey there are many Judson units near us that have been running for decades. I know Scott Warrington's original Judson is still running somewhere in TN or nearby.

Thanks,
Lee

Reactions: GCCLee

DavidB

Hey Mikey,

Do you feel it is in fact dual wand capable?

If so, why 2 in a box truck?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
nice to know. One day I'm up your way I may want to come see yours. Hows business in murray? It's a college town to right? Bowling Green has so many carpet cleaning companies its crazy

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
see i told you . from the day i got mine. it's the biz now follow my lead again and put judson truckmounts on the truck

i'll tell you next week how the new ss370 compares to my judson , next year im planing on a tnt

Doug Cox said:
So Les now makes an umpainted SS machine?

Doug,

I seem to remember you asking several times if we offer non-painted units. Sorry I never replied. I meant to. We’ve never done this before and we’re going to give it a try with Al Paulson. We are going to polish the stainless with a polishing pad that attaches to a buffer, similar to a Scotchbrite pad, but more course. It will not be shiny like chrome, but it will be shiny with a pattern in it. This is a photo of a unit before we paint it in its bare form of stainless.

Picture1819499694.jpg

Greenie

There is dual wand with a 500 cfm blower and then there is dual wand with a #6 blower at 17"hg, a different animal.

That said, how many just need 125' per man x 2 and would be happy with 2-4 hour dry times?

I have all the confidence with an added 2nd heater, the pail would make you some serious dual wand money.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
Got my tnt from Les in june, the best thing I have done since I started cleaning
I can't wait to get another one from Les. ( I wouldn't buy any thing else im hooked)

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Les or Greenie,

Can the tnt be outfitted with an adjustable 0-3000 psi pump that will sustain heat at 1200-2000 psi?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
That's nice looking machine, I almost like it better than my chief! You do have alot of extra room in the van that I dont have... It's hot for real I like it. loose the vortex and drive that one... Also, you need to loose the ohoover and get an oreck! your vacuum sucks!!!!!!!! :)

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
bissell oh my bad, thats worse. lol its ok though ill go buy one and try it. and take a side by side video of my oreck and that thing haha

Lefty724

Name
E
Man that is one sweet setup! Looks like the limabean was built around the TNT! Looks awesome, seems like you have more room in that van then my Ford extended van.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Mikey,

Is the carpet stapled onto plyboard sheets? My oem rubber matting in my Savanna, is a PITA to clean, thinking of going that look.

Joey,

Don't pick on Mikeys vac, these guys love their Bisells...it's a very touchy subject. Use the search you will see the threads. :roll:

...I own 3, they're making out in the cold shed though. :mrgreen:

:cough Proteam rocks oops, ok wrong topic. :lol:

Chris A

Name
Chris
you need to letter that puppy so you stop looking like a HACK! Exposure...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I need a back-up TM. If one gets into an accident or anything. I may not use it often but I need one with the van all for around 5,000 Someone sell me there used judson! thats in this price range.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Mikey P said:
That a Bissell Momentum dude.

The world's greatest pos vacuum.

My pet vac is exactly the same... However that cone thing at the top of the dirt canister is a PITA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom