Top 25 National Carpet Cleaning Rankings Are Out!!!!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
After close to 2 years of surveying home owners, reading Yelp, Kudzu and Google reviews, studying posts on the boards and using secret shoppers, I have come up with the 2012 Top 25

1. Bogdan @ Pro Carpet/ Atlanta ( $50 under the table gets the savvy home owner the best job we could find in the carpet cleaning capitol of the U.S.
Zero complaints, offers of sugary snacks and sweet tea produced even better results.)
2. Jim Martin (HOSS ownership has taken his results to a new level.)
3. Davis Pailliotet (Kicks his old man’s burnt out ass)
4. Justin Stockwell (Ditto)
5. Christopher Hicks (Double ditto)
6. Ron Werner (finally learned to keep his mouth shut and his eyes off his customers tits)
7. Adam Hale (getting some from that new wife each AM is the silver bullet
8. Demein Lucero (only Mexican to make it this year. Charming and like new results)
9. Labron Washington- Hagopian/Detroit Not one single review less than 5 stars. Only complaint was of intense body odor towards the end of the day.
10. Amazingly enough, Don Becker( A real people pleaser)
11. Tom Meyer ( Slumlord career is proving to be a distraction)
12. Ron Lippold (One complaint of beer breath but 24 flow is wowing them in NM
13. Vince Feenhan ( but only when flying solo, Brother Doug creeped some married women out)
14. Tom Cermak (Second only to Bogdan in ATL)
15. James Cooper ( Letting go of WOC let him concentrate on what really makes him $$)
16. Marty (two jobs a day and long naps produce great results)
17. Ross Trittipo (Appears to be doing everything he learned in the R.Allen Ride Along Videos)
18. Bob Foster (loser but sucks a mean carpet and Asian women wuv him.
19. Vince Sapp (A real TM is shocking the housewives of STL)
20. jImMy ladwig (Not hard to out clean The Lincoln Loozer)
21. Jon Coret (Total Creep But He Can Clean)
22. Art Kelley (Lucky I Dont Judge Furniture)
23. Douglas Cox (Finally Pluggin In A VAc)
24. Willy P (He Finally Bought A Truckmount)
25. Joe Bristor (sHamPooinG Legion Halls LMFAO)

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Zee people get so excited about this list they scroll down so fast and they dont see their name they get pissed. Becker probably punched a couple of holes in the drywall for no reason. My private message box is filling up qiuckly with sum reel violent messages. U dont think my rankings are legit? I dont play favorites. I also hate Ron Lippolds guts. Look where he is at. 24 flow. Is 24 flow.

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Guys that are not on the list try to say its not legit. Look what dANIEL did. He tries saying the Top 25 is not legit cuz Werner was not on it. Looks like the little booger needs to slow down when reading. He needs to up his ADHD meds.

Golden Boy

F

FB7777

If I ever make that list I'm gonna pay to Iowa inmates to rape Waldo repeatedly with a splintered broom handle

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
My wife and I thank you for the great ranking! :lol:

batman.jpg

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Dave I have a few spotters in the Jacksonville area. Getting off the truck is hurting you. Mikey P ruled the rankings for years. Then Snow,Chavez,Cole,Fenstermaker,Applebee guys who are running over 50 trucks started bangin him for not gettin off the truck. Then Mikey finally realized pluggin in the 887 Sanitaire is not as fun as it use to be. Kind of like the Rocky movies. If you lose the Eye of the Tiger. You wont stay on my list for long. This is about Artwork. Not Money. Take care from the trenches.

Golden Boy

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Shame on me. I dropped from number 1 to number 11. You're on the money though, I've taken my eye off the ball and venturing into investing rather than sweating. I'm impressed with your investigative skill set.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I for one am extremely grateful for the ranking.
Even though I fell several spaces.

You see the reasons I fell are because of a bad back and a ongoing case of bad gas.

But I'll try harder for next year.

And I will move to Lincoln if that makes me go higher up the list.

Name
Torrey Whitaker
May I ask how this list was made exactly?
And by who?

I obvioously dont know many on the list but see a few names I know.

But one (ross) that i know better than anyone else.

How did he make the cut exactly?

Seems pretty cool.

And last question, was I evaluated?

Demien

Pleasanton, Ca. (just east of San Francisco)
Name
Demien lucero
So will receive a certificate by mail?  I'm in the process of redoing my website and would like to hyperlink to the results of this incredible honor!!!!  Is their a Waldo's list website??  ( by the way where do I send my $1,600.00 check for the rights to use the " Ranked on Waldo's List" logo and national evaluation results?)

Thanks Waldo!!!

Demien " The Only Mexican"
J/K J/K

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom