TOP SECRET: The SILVER BULLET to getting carpets clean.

Mikey P

Administrator
And only one galling of prepay for ever 25 square feet needed, orders yours today and receive a free quart of hand lotion.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Very funny.

Even if i do use a few cents more in chems the time and labor savings more than make up for it...

Also, I sold my Cimex when i got the Zipper.....

thank you

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
George, I don't know, are you that George Grivalja (?) that wears the black kommando outfit ??

How do you do high rise commercials with the zipper?

We have places where the fire escape is alarmed, so no way to get hoses to the 18th floor.

Even with a portable, no air conditioning means condensation on the windows and the chance of damp carpets.

This is where the Cimex excels.

Also the Orbot with bonnets or pads.

Is it true that the zipper is not available to carpet cleaners outside of a certain franchise? (who they are, I don't know, only what I've heard).

Thanks,

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Good point... it didn't occur to me because there might be one building in the entire state of New Mexico 15 stories tall.

Why would Cintas be buying big trucks and zippers when a Cimex would surfice? Seriously.

I know what you mean about my shorts... I couldn't believe they looked camo on the video. I've never owned camo anything except a pair of gloves once. They're actually grey shorts w white pin stripes. If I knew I was going to be filming I would have worn my usual black on black.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Now I remember... the guys w the cimex lost that big account to my big truck and zipper. The property manager wanted HWE. It was only 15k sf on the 5th floor. Knocked it out in a day and a half.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
George;

Very nice results for two quick passes !

Only question I have is why the PowerMax

has to carry the "other chemical" ??

:oldrolleyes:

Larry

Last edited:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
George;

Very nice results for two quick passes !

Only question I have is why the PowerMax

has to carry the "other chemical" ??

:oldrolleyes:

Larry

That's a good question Larry... One I wrestle with regularly.

The slop n gooble might be unnecessary... But the jj has a slickeryness about it that doesn't evaporate too fast and buys enough time to extract before the pre-spray dries. Also, jj has good delimineen qualities that break up road tar and gum. the powermax is economical and has outstanding brightening qualities and enzymes too.

Often, I'll cut dilution of the JJ to 50% and use Powermax at 2 ounces per rtu gallon in my backpack sprayer for unbelievable results.

You and Judson are like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. "You got judson in my powermax, no you got powermax in my judson". The two just go great together! imo

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Good point... it didn't occur to me because there might be one building in the entire state of New Mexico 15 stories tall.

I wouldn't have a clue on New Mexico, living in Cairns where we have plenty of high rise buildings.

It's over forty years since I last drove through NM.

Why would Cintas be buying big trucks and zippers when a Cimex would surfice? Seriously.

Who the heck are Cintas? To answer your question, I don't know, maybe poorly trained people using the Cimex?

I know what you mean about my shorts... I couldn't believe they looked camo on the video. I've never owned camo anything except a pair of gloves once. They're actually grey shorts w white pin stripes. If I knew I was going to be filming I would have worn my usual black on black.

I wasn't referring to your shorts, & I never mentioned cammo, I was referring to your name, George, seeing as how I don't know you, I was asking if you were that George Grivaljas, or something like that.

user-offline.png
Memberow I remember... the guys w the cimex lost that big account to my big truck and zipper. The property manager wanted HWE. It was only 15k sf on the 5th floor. Knocked it out in a day and a half.

The above is a no brainer, the manager wanted hwe, so that's what he got, this is no reflection on encap; just a property managers opinion of what he wanted.

I was asking my question in all seriousness, sorry I never got an answer for my questions, especially about the zipper.

Have a great week-end.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I was referring to your name, George, seeing as how I don't know you, I was asking if you were that George Grivaljas, or something like that.

LOL...much different individuals, Shorty
both crazy, but one's "family "
MikeyBoard dysfunctional family, but family none the less

..l.T.A.

Reactions: Giorgio

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Man you kicked ass there George, it looked like you were painting the carpet. I love the Zipper, it's a great tool!

As far as the 15,000 sq/ft on the 5th floor that's when I'd have to agree with Shorty, that carpet could be cleaned much easier with a Cimex and with just as good results. On the 15th floor it would not be as heavily soiled as the resturant and the Cimex excels in moderate soil situations. We'd have cleaned that in a few hours with our Cimex's.

Probably the same time it took to setup HWE for that job. :razz:

We've run into the HWE request too, usually we educate them about low moisture and then ask if we can do a demo. That's usually all it takes for them to let us use low moisture.

Most are glad to have it secure and no hoses to trip on but if they still want HWE, we can do that too.
:icon_cool:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
sorry Shorty. The Zipper isnt available at the moment. but sonner or later it will be..... Regarding the cimex, i was afraid i shot myself in the foot when i sold it. but, i never used it much to begin with. The cimex definetly serves a purpose.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
LOL...much different individuals, Shorty
both crazy, but one's "family "
MikeyBoard dysfunctional family, but family none the less

..l.T.A.

Thank you Larry! Thats the nicest thing anybody ever said about me. i realize sometimes my throttle gets stuck wide open but i do my best to keep the cable lubed. - cheers!.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
George did you need to agitate that carpet first with a crb or was it just heat, pressure and the Zipper? The video makes it looked so easy it's almost as if you are stealing their money. :razz:

Impressive cleaning! :icon_cool: :headbang:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
George did you need to agitate that carpet first with a crb or was it just heat, pressure and the Zipper? The video makes it looked so easy it's almost as if you are stealing their money. :razz:

Impressive cleaning! :icon_cool: :headbang:

Normally, this jobsite requires a CRB pre-scrub. But, when I mix Judson Juice and Powermaxx together a scrub isn't necessary. The zipper is key. The video was shot using pre-spray only. No scrub.

Thanks Richard! Love you too man... :icon_redface:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
sorry Shorty. The Zipper isnt available at the moment. but sonner or later it will be..... Regarding the cimex, i was afraid i shot myself in the foot when i sold it. but, i never used it much to begin with. The cimex definetly serves a purpose.

No wuckin furries George, glad to know you're not that other bloke.

Your "polished" avatar also threw me for a while.:winky:

By the time the Zipper makes it's way down under, I'll probably be in a big cardboard box, heading for my last BBQ, put on just for me. :lol:

We have laws that restrict how we can run hoses up stairs or the side of buildings for our truck mounts which has caused me to re-think my ideas for high rise work.

Workplace, Health & Safety they call it. :frown:

Many years back when our Hilton was going to be built, a group of us asked the architects to place some pipes either inside or outside of the building with outlets on each level so we could park in the loading bay and use our t/m's.

They rejected this as a silly idea, and the carpets suffered for a long time.

Have a great week-end.

Shorty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom