Trinity showing in Vegas

Mikey P

Administrator
bdce1557.jpg

John did a hell of a job with this thing

Smoothest OP I've ever ran and with a grey fiber pad you can boogie big time..

6c9ece79.jpg

de87761d.jpg

2a074314.jpg

It's sprayer-less brother

1d7d98bd.jpg

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
Gotta say...I'm kinda surprised God wanted the machine he designed on display in Sin City.............

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If you're gonna clean up the heathens, what better place to start. :lol:

John raised the bar with his new machines.

I got say he made quite a come back, the Orbot kicked his butt, he could have gracefully bowed out but he came back hard with the Trinity.

If I had a few bucks I'd buy a couple of them. I'll probably wait a bit, I've got other things I need more but eventually I'll get one.

Congrats John!

Mikey P

Administrator
Merty that is a sticker not a plate but yeah I razed him about it too.

Notice the name of the other unit...

He is having fun with the naming of his heavenly products.

Not quite sure why he calls his new pixie juice PCP though.

Zyclon B has such a snappier ring to it and keeps the offensive tone going.

Ask Masterblend about how many JWits that refused to buy El Diablo machines.
Much like the trinity the logo was lazer cut. They had to switch to a decal that could be peeled off.
Speaking of Masterblend truckmounts....

Last edited:

randy

Name
Randy
I played with the Trinity, being a Bible school drop out( ok I got kicked out) I felt obligated to check it out.
The place where the front loading handle attached sticks out wat too much and will inevitability damage furniture legs . Heavy unit, weighs as much as 19inch cimex. Surprising crude finish, looks like something thrown together in some Chinese sweat shop. Too big for occupied residential work. Sprayer built in adds weight and there is no shower feed option. Extradenarily OVerpriced. You can buy a Hruby direct from the factory for $2600 without the annoying built in sprayer. The trinity is $4,000 to $5,000 depending on model and accessories. Pretty hard to justify this astronomical jump for an OP unit when used cimexs are selling for $ 650- $1,000 due to the current economic environment.

The pros: John is forever improving his stuff so it will get improved,guaranteed. Looks like it might clean much quicker than say a Hruby (just much uglier). The pump is very easy to get to when it fails and needs replacing. Paint job is powder coated and qualitatively done.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Randy
The Trinity is probably not the best option for residential I think that's why he built the Profit. The Trinity is a commercial beast. It's production is supposed be capable of better production numbers than the competitors. I've talked to several owners of Trinity's and they also owned other OP machines and they said it is so much faster and cleans exceptionally well at higher speeds.

So while I maybe be a cheap bass-turd, I'm willing to pay more for a machine that allows me to produce more an hour than the machines I own. I'm not buying now but it is definitely on the radar now.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yes, while it looks like a high school shop student made it, I am interested in looking at the Trinity in the future. I have a hard time deciding between it and a Cimex.

Any thoughts from owners?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I thought the machine was great and well designed. I think the machine is built like a tank and will pasta longtime if not a lifetime with care. I do understand it is very expensive.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
wish i could trade my Orbot in for it. i'd def cover up that name with something else.

as far as comparing to a Cimex, i personally still aint used to the spray system on these OP's. i guess i am just old fashioned and prefer shower feed. i do know with a shower feed i go through a lot less solution. maybe if i used the spray system more (Sprayborg on the Orbot) i'd make that solution last longer. i still prefer my spray-less Challenger over the Orbot for resi work.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Is this the first floor machine with a handle on it for easier lifting? I'm not talking rotary extractors, but 175's and such.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
So for the 4-5 grand does that include cup holders and a ticket into heaven?

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
wish i could trade my Orbot in for it. i'd def cover up that name with something else.

as far as comparing to a Cimex, i personally still aint used to the spray system on these OP's. i guess i am just old fashioned and prefer shower feed. i do know with a shower feed i go through a lot less solution. maybe if i used the spray system more (Sprayborg on the Orbot) i'd make that solution last longer. i still prefer my spray-less Challenger over the Orbot for resi work.

check the jets, you might have the 04's like I did. Change them to 02's and aim the jets as low as you possibly can. I use allot less product then my shower fed systems and cimex.

I would also heavily suggest the weight kit. It is an absolute must for greatly improved cleaning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Derek

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
boy that's tough marty but I'd be inclined to go with the trinity now that Ives found the truth[/QUOTE

I am shopping for an O/P machine and am trying to figure out which one to go with.To me so far it is a toss up between the tried and true Orbot or the work in progress Trinity CM. Other than looks has the Trinity got all the bugs worked out such as loud noises and excessive operator vibration and reliability? I think at the end of the day the Trinity will rule the O/P industry but for now i can not afford to spend my money on a work in progress. HAS THE TRINITY ARRIVED??

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Steve: everything is a better machine than the EZ Glide. I sold mine at a loss. I couldn't get the bragged about results on any but the rarest of days/jobs.

PCP Never worked for me. Almost everything I tried out preformed it.

I tried OP type cleaning and found unless you have the perfect jobs for it a 175 is nearly as fast and a heckofalot cheaper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom