TRUCK MOUNT FIXED!!

Dr J

Name
jon pollock
So i took my truck mount i just bought to Jon Don to get fixed . there was no vacuum.they told me it would cost 400 bucks for the parts and weeks to get the part. I had nothing but problems with this truck mount from the first time i tried to use it. its a long story!
Jon don looked at it and said don't put another penny in it . Just go talk to the finance guy and get a ss 370!!! I was tripping because i just started this business and i thought a was Screwed. A guy i met told me to go to see Doug at Adco pro in denver he could help me out.I went to Doug he pulled off the old vacuum relief valve and retro fitted a new one with a bolt and the washer and seal!!! He put a new gasket around all covers on the recovery tank, it will now suck the skin off your arm!! I'm so happy i can get to work and make some money now. ps he also noticed that the valve on the drain was open!! lol jon don didn't notice that.

Josh

Supportive Member
Name
Josh
Good news! I'm glad it worked out for you!
Go get 'em!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
When you buy used truck mounts, it's like buying a used car. You have to learn a little about it. There are often, very simple fixes to what appear to be complex problems. Learn to troubleshoot. Those of us who have been around a while probably remember things like no pressure at the wand? Running out to the truck to see what the problem is and shutting down and fiddling with the pump/switch/unloader valve/etc, only to find that a ball valve was shut off on your pressure hose. Or forgot to turn the water on. Learn your machine and check the simple things first and let your new mechanic help you over the rough spots. Shame on dealers that only want to sell you new stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom