Turn Key Success

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Apparently, the reason I don't have a turn key multi-truck 2 million dollar gross income business is because I haven't listened to Braun and Partridge.

Bob Foster

I'd rather listen to Joe Harper, Joe Appleby, Ken Snow, Richard C, Lee Pemberton and Mikey P.

Able 1

Name
Keith
KevinL said:
Me too. Who cares about making a lot of money.

I'm with you I hate counting money, spending it's a pita also..

Mo money mo problems!
Sent from my trailer using the neighbors Wi-Fi .

dgargan

I wouldn't say I am totally turn key because I still do the marketing for my company but besides that I don't have to do much beyond that. I rarely go into my shop except for quick employee meetings and picking up the cash. Howards system played a big time part in that along with Ellen Rohr. Jon don and SFS also had a big impact.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm turnkey except for the marketing.

I just find the subs and put out a website. :shock: :lol:
Ok, there maaaaaay be a few more things involved.

I may do a couple cleanings here and there.

When those subs get ambitious....I lease that area to them......If it's a new area, I rent a Mini Franchise to them.

We all can make some money doing this. !gotcha!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We were trying to get this ready for Connections but it wasn't quite ready in time. We didn't get all the books and DVD's back in time. :oops:

This is something we have been working on it for years and I feel will change the lives of all who purchase it. You will take command of your area in terms of water damage restoration, the potential will be unlimited. You have the opportunity for unlimited wealth controlled only by your desire to implement the Tactic's given to you in the CD's.

Don't believe me? There is a money back guarantee included if at anytime you don't feel you are getting the value I'm describing just contact me, I'll give you an RMA and you'll have a check returned in the mail within days.

You see I'm not in this for the money, heck I'd do this for free if I didn't have partners that feel like sharing this information has enormous value and they want some return from it.

I'm doing this because I enjoy seeing everyone accomplish the goals they set in life. I want to be a facilitator in changing your life for the better. Having the cash to do what ever you want or to do nothing at all, just because you can.

If you're tired of just getting by and are ready to make a change you need to check out this program!!!

In just a few months you'll be building wealth into your company that you never before thought possible.

Short on cash, no worry we're going the extra mile for you. We have designed this program to be implemented in modules. Buy a module, work the tactics and make some money, then buy another. You grow in incremental steps that you can manage!

Be one of the first 100 and receive the Exceptional WDR Marketing internet package absolutly FREE!!! This package alone is well worth over $3,000.00 chocked full of templates, text and clip art!

Just mention Mikeysboard and get an additional 10% off! ACT NOW!!!

Due to the tremendous response (30-areas taken this am) we have but 20 more packages available. Don't worry though we've placed an order fo another 100 so keep calling them in. Those orders that come in after the 20-on hand will be shipped at at our expense and should be deliver no later that September 25th.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I haven't said anything about Chavez's water damage program simply because I have been a beta tester and he has not wanted me to let it out. I am surprised he has said anything this early. I can tell you that I have been all wet since the day I signed up.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Chavez is a shill now too??
What can I say, if you can't beat them join them....? :shock:

Besides Dan is a greedy basssturd! It's not me! :oops:

Marty you only have beta test. How have you been doing using it, nearly two months?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I take back the "lack of energy" insult, Richard.

I just received your modules I through III today. Such a wealth of information will take me days to digest. (And even more time to shamelessly copy into our SFS curriculum.) But color me impressed.

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS I especially enjoyed the tip on page 13 of Module II. Well done!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
PS I especially enjoyed the tip on page 13 of Module II. Well done!
:shock:
So maybe some of that module has a slight similarity to SFS material. Sorry! :oops:

Pure coinsidence, I'm sure. :roll:

Ok so a few liberties may have been taken. ALL the other Guru take SFS stuff and claim it as their own. Ivebeensold

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
rctpks said:
Ok so a few liberties may have been taken. ALL the other Guru take SFS stuff and claim it as their own. Ivebeensold
PlumbersExceptionalMarketing.jpg

Clipboard.jpg
Richard, I just had a really weird phone conversation with Ivan Turner. He wanted to borrow a shotgun. When I asked why he just mumbled something about "heading west to deal with some low life copy cats".

Steve

PS I'm totally impressed (and a bit envious) by the amount of free time you have on your hands. :)

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I am buying Richard's program if he sticks with the same avatar for more than 24 hours.

Lets see ya RC!

Damn it Brian. I don't mean you!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
rctpks said:
That's it there are all gone. Areas are still available but I'm out of packages.
Should have them in by next week so hang in there!

Posted by Marketing Director And Vault Guard, Kenneth P. Hairass on "Sticky" Dick Chavez's computer.

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Re: Congrats to the Chavez Company!

Steve,

That was a funny line about me heading west with a shotgun! The truth is that I has been kindly asked by the authorities of Kansas to never be caught crossing the Old Muddy into the Plain State of Kansas.

I would be impressed with anything produced by the Chavezs. Richard has been a Dear friend of mine for a very long time and I will wish him all the success in the world!

Steve, due to some personal issues and a severe head injury which the fabulous Neurosurgeons announced to me and my brother, sister and dear 82 old Mother who were in the Intensive care as they told me I had a fatal injury and was passing away and all they could do was to ease the pain.

I am finally healed and I will soon be BACK! You have not heard the last of "Earnest T Bass". One of my favorite qoutes I think was one penned by another Sowm Me Sate Brethern, Mark Twain; "The News of my death has been greatly exagherated"!

Thanks,

Ivan

p.s. once again - congrats to the Chavez brothers.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen

Ivan said:
I am finally healed and I will soon be BACK! You have not heard the last of "Earnest T Bass". One of my favorite qoutes I think was one penned by another Sowm Me Sate Brethern, Mark Twain; "The News of my death has been greatly exagherated"!
Thanks,
Ivan
I never know what to believe from you, Ivan, but it will be great to have you back in "circulation".
Steve

PS Way to go, Mikey, on recognizing the value of the Chavez boys concepts. Richard and Big Dan have come up with an absolutely transformational program. In fact, as I listen and watch the superbly produced DVDs of Richard (is he wearing makeup?) expounding his proven systems on how to beat the Preferred Network Providers I am tempted to go back into business.

Actually I've heard through a reliable grapevine that the Chavez boys will soon be franchising. If so, I'll be first in line for the new CWD (Chavez Water Damage) franchise. I can't wait to start pushing a wand again with Richard as my mentor.

Willy P

Name
Willy P

Steve Toburen said:
Ivan said:
Thanks,
Ivan
I never know what to believe from you, Ivan, but it will be great to have you back in "circulation".
Steve

PS Way to go, Mikey, on recognizing the value of the Chavez boys concepts. Richard and Big Dan have come up with an absolutely transformational program. In fact, as I listen and watch the superbly produced DVDs of Richard (is he wearing makeup?) expounding his proven systems on how to beat the Preferred Network Providers I am tempted to go back into business.

Actually I've heard through a reliable grapevine that the Chavez boys will soon be franchising. If so, I'll be first in line for the new CWD (Chavez Water Damage) franchise. I can't wait to start pushing a wand again with Richard as my mentor.

Was he wearing stilettos and a mini skirt too? Is it true the bra was a DD?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom