Two of the best Vortex mods ever.

Mikey P

Administrator
One was to wedge some two by fours between the glycol heat exchanges and the front wall of the box.

Huge decrease in flexing of the tank. Not sure what idiot thought hanging those two HX tubes with some crappy tack welds on those huge SS sheets was going to be a good thing. KMA! KMA!

After gusseting up the cracks and adding the wood I've been as leak free as Merty on date night.

second bestous improvement was to redo the passenger seat with new springs and two inches of premium super foam
rad.gif

photobucket-7123-1341373645380.jpg

Connor

Name
Connor
Lee Stockwell said:
My first "new" van was a '76 Chevy 3 on the column, no power anything. I called that knob "power steering".

My dad had a '76 Chevy 3 on the column, also with no power anything, except the engine. When I was learning to drive I tried to drive it, after six go-arounds with the steering wheel, the truck would start to change lanes. I said screw it, it would be too hard to park. I could drive a Chevy C60 with a 2k gallon waste tank easier than that thing.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
they must have switched to thinner stainless in the newest Blueline models. Because my stainless tank is built like them old fashioned claw bath tubs. Heavy duty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom