Ultrapac extreme

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Talked to a guy who said he was at a CAD. And a Prochem rep said your not recommended to use a an acid side rinse with ultra pac extreme.

Something about the way it’s made it will leave a sticky residue with you use a acid rinse.

Preferred rinse Rick Arranda said was water or detergent.

So if you do use it remember that.

I liked it with a slurry rinse on nasties.

Tom Forsythe

There are no compatibility issues using an acid rinse with any of our pre-sprays: Flex Powder, Bio Break, Traffic Slam, Zone Perfect, Hydrobreak, Grungegone, Megapack, etc. We have been selling Fab Set since 1991, End Zone since 2003, and Flex Ice since 2015.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
There are no compatibility issues using an acid rinse with any of our pre-sprays: Flex Powder, Bio Break, Traffic Slam, Zone Perfect, Hydrobreak, Grungegone, Megapack, etc. We have been selling Fab Set since 1991, End Zone since 2003, and Flex Ice since 2015.

I would think a 12 would clean well enough a post acid flush would be best to lower Ph.

Something about the salt in the product not reacting well with an acid.

I thought it was crap but Rick A confirmed water or detergent is what they recommend.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Just found that your line was just average compared to others.
And to find out encapuclean was a film former sealed the deal.

Tim Baker

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Baker
Ultrapac Extreme offers the latest technology in cleaning chemistry and understandably needs some clarification. As with most pre-sprays used on trashed carpets you will get better results using an alkaline detergent rinse such as Dry Slurry or Formula 90, however an acid rinse like All Fiber Rinse will work just fine on a lighter soil load. Ultrapac Extreme is the first powdered formula pre-spray to incorporate Nano chemistry technology that has resulted in the industries best performing, free rinsing powdered pre-spray. Additionally because Ultrapac Extreme is a perfectly balanced formula it requires no additional additive/boosters, saving you both time and money. Don't take my word for it, ask the cleaners that post images of how impressed they are with the performance. Oh and did I mention that it smells awesome and is a kick butt Tile and Grout pre-spray as well!

Kurt Paulus

Name
Paulus Carpet Care
Ultrapac Extreme offers the latest technology in cleaning chemistry and understandably needs some clarification. As with most pre-sprays used on trashed carpets you will get better results using an alkaline detergent rinse such as Dry Slurry or Formula 90, however an acid rinse like All Fiber Rinse will work just fine on a lighter soil load. Ultrapac Extreme is the first powdered formula pre-spray to incorporate Nano chemistry technology that has resulted in the industries best performing, free rinsing powdered pre-spray. Additionally because Ultrapac Extreme is a perfectly balanced formula it requires no additional additive/boosters, saving you both time and money. Don't take my word for it, ask the cleaners that post images of how impressed they are with the performance. Oh and did I mention that it smells awesome and is a kick butt Tile and Grout pre-spray as well!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom