Unfnbelievable just like magic gets its ass whipped.

Mikey P

Administrator
So I called back the bleach stain lady last night and this morning and no answer...
I figured she was pissed.
Here is is at 5pm on Sunday and she calls me..

HI MIKE GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed a new miracle product on her laundry shelf that I saw ShamWow type barker huckiing at Walmart a few weeks ago and asked how she liked it. She hadn't used it yet bust was mixing some up to try on her windows.

Well...

She tried it on the bleach stains on the carpet...and sumsa bitch...gone.:eekk: :eekk: :eekk: :eekk: :eekk: :eekk: :eekk:

1570406875987.png

I shouldn't be saying squat and figuring out how to private label this into Mikey Sauce.

What is in Whip-It cleaning formula? What does each component do?
Corn :We use a pure and petroleum-free glycol, eco-friendly, 100% bio based activator and stabilizer made from corn.
Salt: A natural whitening and brightening agent.
Lemon & Lime: Helps dissolve and break down grease. Created from an entirely natural origin and is a by-product of the citrus processing industry. We also use oils extracted from the peels of Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) and carries a GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) rating from the FDA.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Have anti-microbial properties, which mean they help inhibit the growth of disease causing microorganisms. It is an excellent natural disinfectant, antibacterial cleanser and deodorizer.

Im ordering some right now.

• Wow
Reactions: Bob Pruitt

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have a lady on my Always Clean program who, prior to our first visit, used bleach all over her house to spot clean her carpet. Of course, we discussed that the bleached spots were permanent. Well, son of a gun, after about two years, four cleanings, the bleach spots were gone. She swears she did nothing to them.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
neither
he's embarrassed that some ole lady fixed the spots "the greatest CC'er in the history of the world" told her were permanent
......with an OTC product sold to homeowners, no less

:redface::redface::redface:

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

scotty747

Bleach spots are a loss of color. You cant clean out a loss of color like Sam said. But if it makes em go away who cares.

Reactions: Mikey P

steve_64

I've had a few spots I thought were bleached out but disappear as it dries. Between crappy carpet and over the counter products and who knows what else gets spilled on carpet I have no clue what it is.

Reactions: Mikey P

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
You would, had you priced it right. It's amazing how much one likes cleaning upholstery when paid well.

Do I see a new trend now? Fels/Whip-it/Vol 40 also known as the really desperate carpet cleaner's last rub?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom