Unfrigginbelievable

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I left a wand at a supplier to get fixed. Went to pick it up today - no phucking glide. Some lowlife asshole stole it off the wand in the repair area. I hit the roof. To be fair, they seemed to feel bad, and said when the manager was in Monday they would see what they would do about it. I just want a new glide, no bullshit, no stories, no lowball crap. These folks have had care and custody of my stuff more than a few times and if this the way they take care of it, time to go elsewhere. What an unmitigated pile of bovine scatological matter.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Willy's never been the same since he went on that estrogen therapy.

Besides why do you need a glide when you use a porty?

Pussy

:shock:

Lars

Name
Lars
I'm surprised that they let people walk into the repair area? My supplier doest even let you drive your own van back to the repair area. Plus they keep the doors and gates closed so nobody can wonder around.

Hopefully they will take good care of you... I wouldn't want to push a wand without a glide anymore. Did that for too long already

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Jimmy L said:
Willy's never been the same since he went on that estrogen therapy.

Besides why do you need a glide when you use a porty?

Pussy

L 5 , c 4,5,6, - bulging discs (not dicks), no chatter on wool or olefin, better water recovery, and I can still push a wand better than you young feller. Is it true you really like it 16 inches wide?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mikey P said:
Have you always so emotional Willy?

Very-emotional-emoticons-2-4522.jpg

F

FB7777

Other than needing welding. Why did you need a supplier to fix a wand?

Even I they have a sign that says "not responsible for lost or stolen items". It's their responsibility IMO

Certainly not worth losing a customer over

And definately not worth blowing a gasket over

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm not one to pick on the handicap.

If you're a retard then all bets are off.

John Watson

Those there kinds of people that steals from ones and others is the pure lowest of lows and i am trying to be civil, Hope you has an old one stored away cause I know if some asshole stole the slipper off my Miss Wanda, It would shut me down. Hope you git her solved, Didnt know that folks from Canadia did stuff like thet, but agin yuo be close to the uppa U ass..

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Rule of thumb - have two of everything, so when shit happens, and it will, you're covered.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If you have a wand that needs to be welded time to buy a different wand. I always qoute $200 to weld the cheapo's and they will end up buying a CMP $249 wand but at least it is made here instead of the 'nese knock offs and holds up longer.

F

FB7777

Both of my Greenhorn jet manifolds needed to be welded again, only costs $40 to fix

Whoever did the original install did a half assed job

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'm not mechanically inclined, and I needed the thermostats replaced in my heater ,as well as a new valve kit. I'd rather be pushing a wand , not repairing it and I'm busting at the seams busy. I have 2 or even 3 of most things because it just makes sense. Things break (or get stolen) - no problem. I'm back in business in less than an hour.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Fred Boyle said:
[quote="John Olson":132e8a1h]If you have a wand that needs to be welded time to buy a different wand. I always qoute $200 to weld the cheapo's and they will end up buying a CMP $249 wand but at least it is made here instead of the 'nese knock offs and holds up longer.
Both of my Greenhorn jet manifolds needed to be welded again, only costs $40 to fix

Whoever did the original install did a half assed job[/quote:132e8a1h]

Was those OG's from Greenie or one of Joes/Larry's knock off's? Never seen or heard of any of the welds from Greenies Fab shop failing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom