US PRODUCTS NEW WAND "EVOLUTION"

Brian L

Name
Brian L
I like the ease at which the glide can be taken off and put on. I thought Delrin didn't work as well as Teflon for a glide. It doesn't heal itself like Teflon does.

Greenie

Listen closely to the verbage, in particular the reference to slot size area, jet position etc...

US Prod. obviously reads more bbs chatter than they admit. Good for them.

Notice they went with a hole glide that is round for their design?

Alum shaft, plastic head, alum glide block, plastic glide, not too bad for a porty wand. Commercial is their market, they don't have to worry about door metal or tack strip like resi does.

I'm just glad another company with some money can help us fight the good fight.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Did you see when they tested the castex?

They claim it came in second to theirs.

J

jwargo1

I have an evolution 2 " wand and the jets clog constantly! Us products sent me 2 updated manifolds, but the problem persists. I only have this problem with this wand. I have a pc 4 jet and pmf 2 jet. No clogging on those. Other carpet cleaners have told me they love theirs and have no problems. It is pretty much a boat anchor for me except it isnt much good for that either cause it's too light! Anybody else experience this?

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I was just given one with a used tm purchase. I wouldn't use it in a dog fight. One and a half inch, plastic head, 2 jet pos.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
My jets clogged at first too, but I replaced the filter screen at teh valve and dont have any more problems. I think the original had a hole in it or maybe the screen wasnt fine enough.

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
My thoughts would be first of a concern about the wand being made from a plastic. At least it appears to be a plastic of some sort. While I don't throw my wand around it's nice to know it can take a few knocks without breaking.

Second would be the price. I'm guessing this thing ain't cheap. I enquired about pricing and am still waiting to hear back.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have 11002's on my two center jets on my Titanium wands and on my GreenBean wand. I don't really see why the degree of the spray matters that much, but since all the kool-aid drinkers say it matters, I just go with the "flow", pardon the pun, and use them myself. It's the upgrade from 015 to 002 that really makes the difference, if you ask me.

Having 110's "all the way across" is not an improvement, in my opinion. I use 95's and 80's on the outside jets to prevent overspray. While some choose to ignore overspray issues, it is a matter of concern for me and I have eliminated it with my jet configuration.

Greenie

JHC Porky, it's a F'n Evolution, NOT a Ti wand. The 16" Evo has a SHORT jet manifold, it's not as wide as your Greenie or your Ti...it needs a 110 or it'll spray a 14" path instead of a 16.

:roll:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Jimmy is talking about the smaller of the two Evolution wands.

The one with the 1 & 1/2 " tube is for a portable, I think it only has two jets, but not sure, and I also think it is about 10" wide.

The bigger one, 16", has a 2" pipe and six jets, I think.

I would not call either of them "new" as they have both been on the market in excess of one year.

I have often thought about the smaller one for my porty.

Ooroo,

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't care what wand it is. Unless it was originally designed for 110's all the way across, then adding 110's will create an overspray issue. If it IS designed for 110's, then I suspect you wouldn't need to try selling the idea because they'd already be on the wand.

Greenie

admiralclean said:
... If it IS designed for 110's, then I suspect you wouldn't need to try selling the idea because they'd already be on the wand.

Is it the water in bama?

I will spell it out for you, before you give advice to 1000 guys that is wrong. The wand has a Design Flaw, it only covers a 14" path of water, yet has a 16" vacuum path.

IF you use 110s, you "mostly" solve the issue....but with NO splash guards to speak of, the "solution" is limited, it's why I never bothered to make a retro-fit kit for it. Also using a higher flow jet on the ends like a 110 03 (where the other 4 are 110 02s) helps to get more water out to the sides.

With no splash guards, you can't win, either actually clean all the way across the 16" head and overspray slightly, or give up getting any water within an inch of any baseboard period.....Janitors wand.

At least those clip on teflon splashguard extenders work on your GH and Ti wands if you can keep from losing them.

The GH II will solve all of these issues from the ground up.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Yes.

Why is everyone so mean to this kind and gentle human being?

He is the Boo Radley of Mikeysboard.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Boo Radley was a reclusive character who was a subject to some level of torment by neighborhood children who didn't understand his inner beauty and courage until the end of the story "To Kill a Mockingbird".

Atticus Finch, the father (my Avatar) thanks him for saving his children's lives at the end of the book/movie and shows him the respect and understanding the children had never previously understood.

Some day the Mikeysboard Children will see you for your kindness and inner beauty, "Boo" Sutley.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Jim, I really appreciate all you do for us BDCC's and if there is EVER ANYTHING we here at AdmiralClean can do for you, well ... just let me know.

PS Picture me holding both your hands in mine and the look of sincerity in my eyes as I look into yours.

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
Don't make me do a Stockwell search on that name.

Your determination to remain forever ignorant is impressive and is completely at odds with your obsession with learning from unknown and often ignorant posters on the Boards.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Jim, Do you remember if Gregory Peck, peck, pecked to kill the mockingbird. :?:

After that, he "pigged" out, I believe.

Ooroo,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom