VibraVac

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Picked up an old VibraVac yesterday. Not sure what I'm going to do with it but love the 2-7.2 inch 3 stage vac motors. Got the 16 inch power wand, a regular wand, hand tool, hoses and spare parts for $200. I need this like I need a hole in the head but I just had to have it.

PXL_20240814_035804363.MP.jpg PXL_20240814_035211968.MP.jpg PXL_20240814_035200887.MP.jpg

Reactions: Living The Dream

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The old ones are better quality I use the old R 40 for furniture not to heavy for a old guy like me. Better than using the truckmount .
I guess I bought it more for the nostalgia but it is a very interesting piece of equipment. Auto fill with a chemical feed and auto pump out. Both need a little work. I am thinking of restoring it to its former glory. The vacuums are immaculate. Just need to change the hose Barb to 2 inch to maximize airflow. Always like the 7.2 inch vacs. Used to have an old clean master portable with them in parallel. Great machine. Unfortunately, it fell out the back of my truck.

Name
jack zerkie
I guess I bought it more for the nostalgia but it is a very interesting piece of equipment. Auto fill with a chemical feed and auto pump out. Both need a little work. I am thinking of restoring it to its former glory. The vacuums are immaculate. Just need to change the hose Barb to 2 inch to maximize airflow. Always like the 7.2 inch vacs. Used to have an old clean master portable with them in parallel. Great machine. Unfortunately, it fell out the back of my truck.
Close the doors next time

Reactions: ImperialCC
Back
Top Bottom