Video says double the strength

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
AS for rinse, I prefer PC deep clean over All Fiber Rinse. I was told, (may not be true of course LOL!) that is does have surfactants to help with flushing. But, my Interlink does not stock it and I am too cheap to get it elsewhere.

I've done some side by side comparisons with All Fiber Rinse (a favorite of mine for years) and All Fiber Deep Clean lately. I do find that it has more cleaning ability, and also on a few of my rental properties that have the issue, less wicking.

As a distributor, I don't get to use things as much as all of you do, but cleaning for friends, relatives, and rental properties is surely the worst mix imaginable of soil level and expectations.

I'm promoting the product to my customers a lot more now having done that.

On the training end, I'm using it as an acid based cleaner for 1 step cleaning on natural fibers. I find that it works about as good as a neutral prespray and rinse, but with less wetting.

Reactions: Mikey P and SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I like to say I could have about 10 different degrees for all the $$ spent trying new juice.
And that us carpet cleaners are truly some of the biggest suckers on earth! LOL!
We just can't resist!!! LOL!
But, we need to use something, may as well try the juice de jour. !!

PC P, burst, with Dry slurry for me . ( but , still got a few promises on the shelf).

AS for rinse, I prefer PC deep clean over All Fiber Rinse. I was told, (may not be true of course LOL!) that is does have surfactants to help with flushing. But, my Interlink does not stock it and I am too cheap to get it elsewhere.
It also has a polymer helps prevent wicking and resoil.

Last step seems to have some cleaning punch

jeffexe

Name
jeff
My father was contracted for a period of time to be trainer for Prochem and had that process as a part of the presentation, yes.

I just cleaned my carpet at home today today with Ultrapac Extreme and All Fiber Rinse myself today.

In any event, if you do like the pH drop, an acid rinse is the way to go.

BUT it doesn’t have to be an acid to rinse, it just needs to be an acid to neutralize.

Two different functions.
Just buy Green Balance Extraction Rinse and be done with it.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom