Vortex Parking - before & after

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Here's a pic of what was upsetting the HOA.

IMAG0302.jpg

After a lengthy disagreement with them here is the after pic of the the compromise. It would have saved everyone a lot of time and energy if they just would have agreed to this in the first place like i originally requested over a year ago.

IMAG0030.jpg

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Is the whole neighborhood like that? Block walls all around and straight up walls... AND your cameras on the walls sure make it look uninviting and kinda like a prison how could a nice red truck bother anyone? :winky:

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo

You can try running some black trim vertically across the original doors at the same dimensions as the upper rectangular parts for a more symetrical, original look.................not that you'd be fooling anyone but yourself.

Last edited:

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I can't see why the HOA would complain about the gate with those bare blocks everywhere. Seems the Vortex would make the neighborhood look better with no gates so it would take people's eye off the block. Looks like a prison yard.

charliebrown

Name
Charlie Brown
A Venturi Vortex was never eye pleasing But very attention getting. My guess is if the cab and box front were stock white there would have been less of a whoha.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I like the idea.

We'll see what my wife thinks of it and I'll keep you posted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom