Vortex York sent a message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Said he might post here but couldn't because Mikey banned him a couple years ago.

Mikey, isn't it time to lift the ban?

He has always been respectful. You two have strong opposing viewpoints is all. Anyhow, isn't that what mikeysboard is all about?

come on man.. what do you say? You don't care if Shawn comes round here do you?

Besides, say's he has a newsflash regarding Vortex and last weeks court papers.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
i recall Mikey pulling the plug on Shawn mid thread a few years back during their mudfest .

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
He's not going to come on here and pound us with all his political rants like he does on my Facebook page is he....one can only handle so much of that...........

hogjowl

Idiot™
Mikey has ran others off only to turn around and let them back in later.

I was an awful loss a couple years back. Taco's constant crying about my be missing changed Mikey's mind.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mikey has ran others off only to turn around and let them back in later.

I was an awful loss a couple years back. Taco's constant crying about my be missing changed Mikey's mind.
if would please refrain from drinking and posting, we'd all appreciate it. WTF were you TRYING to say?

LOL

Mikey P

Administrator
When Shawn was threatening to sue me for slander I pulled his plug.

We had our disagreements but when he went personal and started bringing my wife into it I was done with him.

His tirade on Facebook/Jon Don page where he and a supposed four other companies were going to hold a class action suit against me.

Any of you would have done the same.

That being said, I would be more than happy to let him back on if he were coming here to brain storm about any future projects or just talk/learn about the industry.

If he just wants on to rehash the past and blast Bill Bruders, ....aint going to happen.

It's my understanding that he lost his court case, lost all of his appeals and actually owes SS money now to cover lawyer fees.

He does own the Vortex name and company though.

So Shawn..

You asked me to lay off. I believe I did.

Do you want to come on TWGCC forum to talk about your future or do you want to talk about the past?

The choice is yours.

Feel free to create a new profile IF you've made the right decision.

The Vortex Survivors Group here could use you.:shifty:

Last edited:

randy

Name
Randy
Nicely put Mike, very proud of you for getting to the point of forgiveness and encourageing "moving on".

So did Paula write that post? :winky:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
that was relatively nice Mikey.

I don't know what to say except Shawn is nice too and knows how to build one hell of a bad-ass truckmount.

It is my understanding that he was done dirty by Sapphire (or whoever) and only wants the spirit of the original agreement honored. But, isn't sapphire (or whoever) trying to squirm off the hook by using legalease?

Everybody knows if you buy a car from some guy on craigslist, if the bank has a lien on it, you can't just tell the bank to shove-off just cuz you say so. Or use a host of other excuses like the car isn't economically feasible or I paid the guy on craigslist too much for the car or nobody will buy the car or any bullshit like that. Then, to add insult to injury you take the car to a demolition derby and tell the bank tuff shit.. Am i the only person here who smells a rat?

I can't put my finger on it but it reeks to high heaven.

Anyone remember the story of Samson and Goliath. Refresh my memory, was Samson the bad guy or was it Goliath? Because I swear i'm living the episode of Seinfeld where Costanza did the opposite of what he thought was right because everything he did was wrong.

Mikey P

Administrator
George I said my piece and I'm not going to let discussion of the issue happen here.

I stated the rules for Shawn to come back and that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom