Waking My Baby Up For The Day......

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Nice heated garage.......50* on a 15 degree day.

van.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Robert you can keep the white stuff and the cold, it's sunshine and 54-degrees here today. 8)

It's going to be 64-degrees tomorrow. :shock:

Not sure what happened to our winter but I'm loving it!!!
:mrgreen:

P.S. Nice Truck!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Richard C. said:
Robert you can keep the white stuff and the cold, it's sunshine and 54-degrees here today. 8)

It's going to be 64-degrees tomorrow. :shock:

Not sure what happened to our winter but I'm loving it!!!
:mrgreen:

You'll get yours!

It's actually gonna be pretty nice the rest of the week and into next week. Not bad for NE Ohio in Jan.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You're right and it will be a bigger shock to the system then.

One of these days it will be 35-degrees and then next day it will be 9-degrees. :cry:

Oh well it's 54-degrees now!!!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
We have had no snow yet. Knock on wood. Loving it and record highs in the 40's this week. Slammed with work too. Going to have 5 jobs this week. I might go barefootin and water skiing this weekend.

Golden Boy

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
hit 60 here today with 65 tomorrow! I'll take it!! One less day of winter!! 8)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
69-degrees is the record high for today and we are supposed to climb to 66-degrees, so we might make it.

Normal temp for today is 39-degrees. Where is winter? :mrgreen:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Richard C. said:
69-degrees is the record high for today and we are supposed to climb to 66-degrees, so we might make it.

Normal temp for today is 39-degrees. Where is winter? :mrgreen:

Hoping that all that nice weather is headed to Ohio, but the damn "Lake Effect" from the Great Lakes affects our weather.....usually in the form of snow!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Robert I keep send you the warm weather, quit mixing the moisture in there with it! :p

As much a I love this heat wave we've had for the last few weeks, we are going to need some moisture or we will be in trouble come summer.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Richard C. said:
Robert I keep send you the warm weather, quit mixing the moisture in there with it! :p

As much a I love this heat wave we've had for the last few weeks, we are going to need some moisture or we will be in trouble come summer.

you got that right! I would like that moisture in the form of rain!! !gotcha!

Name
Nate W.
I can't wait for this winter to pass... Today is 76-degrees... I don't think I can take much for of this... shiteatinggrin

377581_321689921191211_100000506179677_1382234_1895904944_n.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
upper 40s to low 50s here...and no snow at all this year...maybe a skiff here and there....

we have had the shitty air though....

mountains are 25% of where they were last year for their snow pack....

very weird

Chris A

Name
Chris
Seems you've kept that truck up real nice Bob. I remember seeing it out at Pembertons at a tile cleaning demo they were doing and thinking "damn this dudes got it goin on." I think it was right after you got it because I was only lime 16 at the time.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Chris Adkins said:
Seems you've kept that truck up real nice Bob. I remember seeing it out at Pembertons at a tile cleaning demo they were doing and thinking "damn this dudes got it goin on." I think it was right after you got it because I was only lime 16 at the time.

Damn, Chris....you're a young pup! I did have it a Pembertons, and I even drove it to Summerfest in Baltimore back in '73. It stays pretty nice cause I'm the only one that drives it. The only problem I'm having, body wise, is right behind the side doors where the water softener sits.....and sometimes spills. I gotta get it fixed.

I pressure wash all the crap off it during the winter before parking it in the garage. It's nice to have a TM with high pressure. You just whip out the hose, run it up and blow the salt and crap off the van. I did mine yesterday, along with my wifes car. Then I hit the ice on the drive and blow that off, too.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
What year is your Genesis , Bob? Shoot me a pic, so I can see what your machine looks like. Does it look as good as your van?

Back
Top Bottom