Want 2 guess why my Lunchpail would not turn over last night

Mikey P

Administrator
Chimpers calls last night telling me the Kohler cranks but wont turn over. I can hear it in the back ground wanting to kick on when he lets go of the key but no go after many attempts..

Plenty of gas in the van is your only clue.

I get Les on the phone and ask him to call my guy. Les nails the problem with one guess.

Take your best shot.

I really love that machine and it's simplicity.

(pay attention Al)

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Re: Want to guess why my Lunchpail would not trun over lastnight

waste tank full?

MerCrewser

ignition switch, wire vibrated loose.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L

-JB-

Name
JB

kink or crushed inlet line.

Name
BradFenstermaker

He was using the Dodge Key?

One of youins didn't take your daily dump?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

coil line loose... waste tank full.. pump engaged..

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
mine does it now and then....hair and junk gets under it or wrapped on the float rod and while you are driving the water sloshes over and lifts the float and it sticks up in the full level position....

rick imby

Name
Rick
I was going to guess that the interior light was still on from when you took the picture a couple of months ago.

She wouldn't turn over because she doesn't like it that way.

So the Toilet Valve had too much Sh** stuck to it so it stayed closed. I did not think you worked that enough to build up stuff in your waste tank.

Rick

CarpetCleaningUpholsteryCleaning

CarpetCleaningCarpet and Upholstery Cleaning

G

rick imby said:
So the Toilet Valve had too much Sh** stuck to it so it stayed closed. I did not think you worked that enough to build up stuff in your waste tank.
:?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Shawn York said:
" It happens every time she hears the purr of a BIG diesel engine.

as it goes from zero to 50 in a neck snapping 27 seconds....down hill...with a tail wind...with kids on skate boards passing him while choking on diesel fumes.....

..L.T.A.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the bigger issue is the chimps had to call you and couldn't trouble shoot it. There are only so many shut offs. Then you had to call les. Your on Skippys top 25 sheesh

John Watson

I sure feel sorry for Les, Besides trying to diagnose dumbshit simple problems, He has to figure out what the big headed dummy on the other end of the phone line is tring to say with his Californicating accent... the Kohler cranks but wont turn over.

If a moter cranks it is turning over!!!!!! Just not fireing..

Name
Lee Stockwell
I would rather the high level shutoff disable the water pump than shut off the motor. A little water thru the blower is not nearly as annoying as shutting down completely.

Greenie

Not very sensible on a flood job Lee.

Since there are so FEW shutoff/Safety devices on a Judd, it makes for one phone call one shot solutions, it's good the way it is.
Now Chimpers knows what to check and not call Mike. Next he'll leave the dump valve open.....watch.

Shawn York said:
"Want 2 guess why my Lunchpail would not turn over last night."

Cuz she's feeling insecure about her looks again. It happens every time she hears the purr of a BIG diesel engine.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder

If you happen to latch onto a woman who is a knockout you may impress all your buddies and have a lot of fun for awhile, however, chances are, she will not be dependable, hard-working, or loyal, and she will most likely demand a lot of money. The fling might be fun while it lasts, but there is always a price to pay and at the end of the day she is gone and leaves you broke financially, broken in spirit, and embarrassed. Eventually even on the exterior she will pretty much be as ugly as most other women.

On the other hand, if you marry an average looking woman (on the exterior) who has real beauty that shines from within, she will bear your children, take care of them, clean and cook for you, and still be there 50 years from now working as hard as ever. She will take care of herself so that she still looks pretty good….she won’t have all those wrinkles and lines from lying in the sun that your cute little mistress had, her hair won’t be all fried and frizzled from the latest perm, and her teeth won’t be stained with nicotine and coffee because she wants to look her best for you. All your friends will eventually think you are a huge success because you are financially secure and have well behaved children. What most of them won’t realize is that most of your success can be attributed to your wife who has been working her ass off behind the scenes for the last 50 years to support her man who she truly loves

Name
Lee Stockwell
A flood job would be the RARE occasion when a high level shut off would be useful. I run a larger than usual waste tank and a very dependable pumpout.

I hate anything that shuts the machine down without a very visible diagnostic to tell you why.

Bob Foster

I had that happen once on my TNT. Solution was to jiggle the truck till the float flops down or open the deck plate and poke the float.
No big deal.

You forgot one Les. And a woman that will put up with a man that is often thoughtless and neglectful. (not that I would ever be any of those things...)

Greenie

Lee Stockwell said:
A flood job would be the RARE occasion when a high level shut off would be useful. I run a larger than usual waste tank and a very dependable pumpout.

I hate anything that shuts the machine down without a very visible diagnostic to tell you why.

Although flood work may not be rare for some cleaners, you do make a good point. Thanks. It's a good idea to add a Status Light whenever the the float trips.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Leslie Judson Jones said:
[quote="Shawn York":3c358q6s]"Want 2 guess why my Lunchpail would not turn over last night."

Cuz she's feeling insecure about her looks again. It happens every time she hears the purr of a BIG diesel engine.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder

If you happen to latch onto a woman who is a knockout you may impress all your buddies and have a lot of fun for awhile, however, chances are, she will not be dependable, hard-working, or loyal, and she will most likely demand a lot of money. The fling might be fun while it lasts, but there is always a price to pay and at the end of the day she is gone and leaves you broke financially, broken in spirit, and embarrassed. Eventually even on the exterior she will pretty much be as ugly as most other women.

On the other hand, if you marry an average looking woman (on the exterior) who has real beauty that shines from within, she will bear your children, take care of them, clean and cook for you, and still be there 50 years from now working as hard as ever. She will take care of herself so that she still looks pretty good….she won’t have all those wrinkles and lines from lying in the sun that your cute little mistress had, her hair won’t be all fried and frizzled from the latest perm, and her teeth won’t be stained with nicotine and coffee because she wants to look her best for you. All your friends will eventually think you are a huge success because you are financially secure and have well behaved children. What most of them won’t realize is that most of your success can be attributed to your wife who has been working her ass off behind the scenes for the last 50 years to support her man who she truly loves[/quote:3c358q6s]

Wow Les, I'm speechless. I know you meant well by that post, but it came out WAY wrong....your southern chauvinistic side was showing. it's just as wrong to value a woman for haow hard she works cooking and cleaning for you as it is to value one for her looks.

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom