wax on wax off

Credits
Welcome to the 21st century :clap::biggrin:
Yep.....check out nano technology. ...

Geeeez.....i gotta tell you guys everything?

Google it!

It'll give yor floors that wet look...

The atoms that make up the wax are actually smaller than the atoms of the surface. ..
Therefore imbeding itself deeper into the surface.
Modern technology. ..

If you really want a shine....use ceramic coating. ..way 'pensive but will last 6-7 years....

Last edited:
Credits
Already been down the nano rabbit hole, the polishing rabbit hole, and lots of other holes:headscratch: spensive is the key word on anything. Just like mega dollars for tile and grout cleaning, if it ain’t practical, they won’t use it long term. That’s what they hire me for. Keep it looking good at a reasonable amount of money, #please

Credits
Already been down the nano rabbit hole, the polishing rabbit hole, and lots of other holes:headscratch: spensive is the key word on anything. Just like mega dollars for tile and grout cleaning, if it ain’t practical, they won’t use it long term. That’s what they hire me for. Keep it looking good at a reasonable amount of money, #please
What you talkin 'bout Clyde...yous ain't been down no nanno holes...

Credits
Because you have low humidity and doing it in the middle of winter with even lower humidity. If you are doing a sizable floor you have to pay attention to your overlap. If the finish starts to dry before you start your new line and you overlap you will pull or drag the previous finish (it will look terrible). Might not have been technique issue but fighting temperature and humidity.

Credits
besides Sams issues :winky: streaks can also be caused through using old product or mixing new and old, some finishes can offgas if left sitting around and the solids dont seem to blend as well.
My terminology or explanation is possibly wrong but I don't like using old product or mixing new and old

Supportive Member
Credits
besides Sams issues :winky: streaks can also be caused through using old product or mixing new and old, some finishes can offgas if left sitting around and the solids dont seem to blend as well.
My terminology or explanation is possibly wrong but I don't like using old product or mixing new and old

Come on you’ve streaked once or twice?

Latest posts