Welcome our new Business Room Moderator, Tom King

Mikey P

Administrator
You can look long and hard elsewhere on the web but you wont find a more business savvy, energetic and seasoned business minded individual willing and able to moderate a carpet cleaning forum than Mr Tom King!

Don't settle for internet phonies and their untrackable virtual success stories, interact and benefit with our up and coming Carpet Cleaning Guru Super Star right here on the World's Greatest Carpet Cleaning Business Advice Forum!

Move over Island Boy, the King is Here!
:winky:

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
Welcome Tom and thank you for doing this.
Looking forward to your insights.

I agree with Ofer. Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide tangible, trackable (I hope) advice/suggestions.

I too and eager to hear what you have to say on a variety of Business and Marketing subjects.

All the Best,
Bill Morgan

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
Welcome, TK

Looking forward to reading your topics & post. I hope for them to be a catalyst to inspire some new creativity in our marketing strategy.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
I met Mr. King in person the other day in Las Vegas. It just took a few moments for me to realize his business sense appears balanced. He comes from a business background apart from the cleaning industry. It appears the fundamentals that made him successful in the past are being implemented in his new found passion in the cleaning world. I looking forward to his presence at Rug Summit 7. I am sure he will not be shy about giving public feedback on the content being delivered next week.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Move over Island Boy, the King is Here! :winky:
I am happy to share the abuse here with Tom.

Steve

PS I tell everyone (including Mikey) that Tom King is one of the sharpest, most incisive business minds we have ever had involved with the SFS program. Just like with Ken Snow, we don't deserve his help but if he is willing to share...

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Back
Top Bottom