Well how nice of you to say that Marty....

hogjowl

Idiot™
For anyone who is bored enough to still be watching this thread, what John said is partially true. However, I will respond with how the game is played here after he and Todd decide what Todd is going to say next.

Mikey P

Administrator
I am getting real excited about the opportunity of blooming my fist cut pile.

I hope Clark sends a "How to" dvd.

Too bad I wont have it on Tuesday for the rink job.
But I got some other good suspect jobs coming up.

I am guessing that it just may beat the Cimex/175 combo.

G

I'm surprised mICKie doesn't expect his free stuff to be overnighted to his bedroom....

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
You all remember back when John would forget WHO he was signed on as......G..you were SOOO busted..you banned RattleTrap over THAT one!

Clark

It's on the doc for UPS. I never knew about the other things going on. My intention was to see how I can make equipment work better for cleaners. I need feedback for redesign without be slammed when I build a piece of shit that doesn't work. I'll send you some microfiber for cut pile.

Clark

Mikey P

Administrator
Clark said:
It's on the doc for UPS. I never knew about the other things going on. My intention was to see how I can make equipment work better for cleaners. I need feedback for redesign without be slammed when I build a piece of shit that doesn't work. I'll send you some microfiber for cut pile.

Clark

If you want, call Shawn York and ask him about my credibility in giving advice about how to improve ANY equipment.

You wont regret doing this Clark.

But Chuck is right, could you overnight it?

j/k

John G

Good try Marty, I haven't talked to Todd since before he got banned from my Blue BBS, so again, you are trying to make things look different than they ARE.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Lotta that goin' around.......

come on Johnny...lets hold hands an' drive off the cliff together....huh?

DevilDog

I haven't had time to read all the post....just the last few so I am not sure what John is talking about when he says that I have not talked to him since before he banned me.

I am assuming Marty thinks John and I have talked since then.

WE HAVE NOT.

It has been what.....eight months of something like that.

DevilDog

G

I think a turd report is in order.

I saw a brown one, and then another brown one, and then another brown one and then they all swam away.

G

Mikey P said:
If you want, call Shawn York and ask him about my credibility in giving advice about how to improve ANY equipment.

He said you had chapped lips and stubble on your chin, but that you said his equipment was, 'FINGER LICKIN' GOOD!!!'

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But Clark when I go down to the Home Depot and buy a electric drill and get it home and plug it in I expect it to work perfectly.

I EXPECT a product to work right out of the box .
I want a FINISHED product as an end consumer.

I shouldn't be expected to do research and development too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom