Well how nice of you to say that Marty....

hogjowl

Idiot™
Have you ever called a distributor and had the lady on the other end treat you like your wife does when you interrupt her soaps during the middle of the day?

G

only ONCE.

If it ever happened it would happen only once. then i'd send them a cuntogram!

The Preacher

i bonnet cleaned a piss soaked empty today while talking to Paytoilet!!!

just having a V/AT on the fone made it sparkle!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
I Vated the whole damn Skating rink today.

Two wands 3.5 hours. Place was a royal sess pool of Gatorade and Diet.

I'll be going back to pad the wick backs next week.

IF I had that OP machine two of those Indian Givers promised me I would use that. But as it is I'll be using my lowly 175...

DevilDog

This whole thing is really not about methods....it is about someone having a hard on for someone else and then SUDDENLY running down the method, the equipment, and the person they so strongly supported.

If people find that to be ok, then we have a problem.

As an example. If I bought one of Terry's vac boosters, and for three or four years praised them up one end and down the other, then suddenly stopped praising them and actually started making negative comments about them people would be wondering what the deal is.

If they found out my comments were based on a PERSONAL issue and not the actual equipment I don't think anyone would take my comments seriously on that matter.

But apparently people think it is ok for Marty to do this. Any of us that have been around for awhile KNOW Marty talked glowingly for a LONG time about the equipment...and now he bashes it and takes swipes at it every time he can.

Is that integrity. Is that honesty. It would be hard for me to take seriously anything he says about any equipment.

Apparently he was just a shill when he and John got along well. And now that he doesn't get along with John he bashes John's equipment.

NOT F'n cool.

DevilDog

Mikey P

Administrator
You're right Todd.
Do you think Marty was getting kick backs while he was shilling?

I would just about bet JG was giving him a pretty big discount.

But to be fair if you did a search I bet you could find me saying that I would never HWE a CGD ever again when I was on the honeymoon with my Cimex.

DevilDog

LOL! Guys can change their minds on things.

I used to think Mikey P. was a jerk...uh, well I guess that is not a good example. I still do. LOL.

But as far as equipment goes...this was not about him changing his mind on whether he liked the equipment or the method.

This was a personal spat that Marty CHOSE to transfer over to the business side and THAT is the reason for his change of heart with John's equipment.

I just find that really un-cool and low class.

Brevik drives me fricken NUTS. If I have one of his vac boosters and like it I will say so.

If I find out he is banging any of my numerous girl friends (although they are not that damn dumb, but if he paid them well they might be persuaded) I would have a big problem with him.

HOWEVER, I would not suddenly start bashing his equipment because of that.

DevilDog

Mikey P

Administrator
I think "low class' is a compliment in Alabama.

This is the Marty Sutely from Alabama that we are talking about here right?

I dont know any Netherlands jokes.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Nothing like a good ol' pissing match.

Pictures20taken20at20just20the20rig.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
Todd:
You act as if the trouble I am expressing with John is something new. You talk about integrity, but then choose to overlook the fact that I have been equal in my support as well as my criticism of the system. Here is an example. As I have said before. If you are willing to objectively view the evidence you will see two things. I say what I feel. I'm not afraid to take on any of the BB favorites and even in this thread, I have given positive as well as negative reviews of the system.

Re: Tip blooming With OP?
Posted By admiralclean on 12/5/2005 at 9:12 PM
With all due respect, John, the only way I'll ever be considered to have "mastered the method" by you is to agree with everything you say. While I count you as a friend, and I agree with you that OP cleaning has it's place, I don't believe you've solved anything in relation to tip blooming when you switch to encap. cleaning and synthetic pads.

All you're doing is giving the illusion of cleaning. While that may suffice for commercial cleaning, since the lower napped carpet is easier to vacuum away the encapsulated soil, and it's already stiff and hard anyway, it will not suffice in residential situations.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Marty lets get it straight.

according to the IICRC there is NO encapsulation method.Its basically a chemical description which I find highly doubtful by my empty vacuum bag!

IT falls under the SHAMPOO method.

Can anyone name the 5 methods?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Dolly said:
Willy,

What do you think the PSI is on that jet stream :lol:

It's like a Steamin Demon- all about the flow.
Although, it ain't water flowing through this thread.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
moral of the story: don't listen to any board guru's claims - test equipment and methods for yourself.

and if you do listen, man-up & don't whine about it later not being all that.

thanx --- Derek.

Clark

Shipping Address

Hey Mikey, how many time have I emailed you for the shipping address. SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS and I will ship the MACHINE. TODAY PLEASE. I thought you did not want the dame thing.

Clark

R

R W

Marty....I can ship you some old, holey pads. I'm trying to find a good use for them.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Robert:
I have enough worn out pads, thank you. Used once, and then good for nothi'ng but rags. That's why I started calling PadPrick a rag spinner.

I find it interesting that Todd has failed to answer Mikey's pointed question about whether or not he thinks John ever paid me to sell for him on the internet.

I suspect it's not an approved subject, and we'll probably see Todd in the OP cleaning family soon.

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: Shipping Address

Clark said:
Hey Mikey, how many time have I emailed you for the shipping address. SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS and I will ship the MACHINE. TODAY PLEASE. I thought you did not want the dame thing.

Clark

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You must be using the wrong address Clark. I never got one. lol!

I figured you changed you mind. Thats when JG stepped in and offered one of his then backed out because I would'nt loan him my Vortex to test.

Didn't I give you my card i Vegas?. could have sworn I did...

Anyways, here it is along with a big thank you in advance.

Mike Pailliotet
2888 Estates Dr
Aptos, Ca 95003

If you need or want a commercial address to send it to use:
Floors Etc
3155 Porter St
Soquel, Ca 95073

Let me know in advance where to look for it.

DevilDog

Hey Marty, did not see the post. I will respond though.

Darlene, that was actually REALLY funny!!

DevilDog

John G

I do not nor have not EVER paid anyone to say anything positive, negative or anything in between.. PERIOD!

I have enough worn out pads, thank you. Used once, and then good for nothi'ng but rags. That's why I started calling PadPrick a rag spinner.

And WHAT pad driver were you using pray tell?

Mikey P

Administrator
John

You need to get a hang of our nifty "Quote" feature here.

Next time try this.

hogjowl

Idiot™
It shouldn't take long, Todd. I have John's cell phone number if you can't get him at home. Ya'll decide what you're going to say quickly though, because this thread is really getting old and boring.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom