Well how nice of you to say that Marty....

G

I just want to know one thing - did Marty pay full price for anything in his dealings with you John , did you cut him off , whats up ? It seems like one incident concerning an employee of yours and Marty and almost OVERNIGHT his praises of you and your products completely stopped and went in the opposite direction .

Dolly

No to answer your question

I do not hate Marty........if he would give me half a chance I think we could get along just fine. There are some things about him that are interesting, comical and knowledgeable.

If he is in the wrong, he would be a bigger man though to search out his heart and perhaps be a little humble and make things right if it is the case that he has said some things to hurt John.

I really don't hate anyone including Robert Beets, But there is a difference when it concerns what someone has done you you hate what that was.

Even Bob , yes Bob............I have not hatred for him. I know though he speaks bad about me behind the scenes because I have read some of it. Chris? he is cruel and speaks things about me not even knowing any facts or me. I don't like that.

I don't expect everyone to like me either. But I know there has to be something everyone can like about me.

I would not intentionally do anything out of my way to hurt anyone.

I don't walk around in my head with hidden agendas.

In fact, I hate that I have had to learn the dark sides of people and that people actually do the things they do to each other.

So...............

long winded me say No I don't hate Marty and if were to be an up front kind of fella, he would say I have complimented him from time to time.

does that answer your questions, inquiries and suspicions. or anything else on the negative side you can think of.

Just wondering. :?:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Darlene..you keep sayin' that i sED something BAD about you...other than Dumbalena what is it that you heard...stand up and SAY it!!!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Chris..you need to ask JESus to hep you stop that.....!

"In fact, I hate that I have had to learn the dark sides of people and that people actually do the things they do to each other."

Darlene..you hit the nail right on the hED!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
You has her completly fooled, as she actually thinks that I'M the debil, when it's YOU all along!

Dolly

Unless Bob I sorely misunderstood what I read, it was things on your board.

I did not know you had a board, but I went to the link that was posted on this board by someone and read all of what was there.

It made me very upset, in fact disturbed. My husband asked me what was wrong and I showed it to him. He said just to tear it up let it go.

I have, in fact Bob, I don't remember anything specifically said, only that it hurt me to think that things like that are being said and snickered about me . Kind of in the shadows.

You calling me dumbalenia, now I did not know if you were ribbing me or meant it.

You were not the only one. You know, we all have done dumb things and even stupid things, but dumb I am not.

So I hope that answered your question.

Dolly

To read that Chris is so mad he would do something to his wife even if it is in jest, is not just disrespecting her , but since she is bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh, he is also disrespecting himself.

I don't really give a rats ass if he says cruel things about me, others who see what he says and how he writes about me is on him.

G

Uh, darlene, pass your hand over your head and make a "whooshing" sound.

There are some people here who understand the "wife beating" post.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
And you can thank Father Strickland for coining THAT particular phrase......i jus repeated it!

I will jus say to you that sometimes things and/or people are NOT what they seem, and that YOU are being deceived by someone you trust and believe in........again!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Darlene you just don't understand the man they call Marty.
As with all peoples who live in the south the chromosomes have become
compromised with inbreeding.

And Marty in particular has spent too many long hours in the outhouse reading the Sears catalog .....too confused at what to be excited about.

His brain has become mangled with delusions attributed to that dreadful disease called " PIGFORIA".

But anyone different from the standard issue of society is what I like to call.............my friend.

SO DOLLY DEAR.....IF YOU WANT TO COME DOWN ON MY FRIEND,
I'LL LET YOU KNOW .THAT I WILL STAND BY HIM AND BEAT YOU DOWN!

SO HEP ME LAWD!

HEP ME!

HEP ME!

DIGGY DIGGY LOW!

Dolly

You can certainly do that, but I don't know where I did that.

I am not the one coming down on Marty, in fact, he constantly comes down on me, and don't get funny.

:oops:

By the way..........If he has said things that John is pointing out, in all actuality, it is between him and John.

Sounds like it would be good for them to come to peace.

That's all I gots to say.

By the way, I actually do understand Marty even though it appears I don't. I have a brother named Marty " Martin" and he ain't no different. And he is not from Alabama but in the sticks of New York.

I have been exposed to men like him " One being by bro, no, make that two of my bro's and there is no way he will ever change his mind sets. Out of choice, but non the less, he wont'

I do like his sense of humor though. wish I could come up with the one line zingers sometimes, but that is not where my nitch is.

Somes got it and somes don't.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Dolly the only way to reach the man,.....is to pray for him.

I WANT YOU TO GIT ON DOWN ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW!

I WANT YOU TO LOOK UP TO THE LAWD!

SAY TO HIM..........LAWD...I WANT YOU TO HEAL THAT DREADFUL MAN!

THAT DREADFUL MAN...THEY CALL MARTY!

AND THE POWER WILL BE SO UP INTO YOU BY NOW THAT YOU WILL COLLAPSE FROM THE HEALING POWER ..........

AND YOU YOURSELF .......WILL BE SAVED!

Along with that devil man they call Marty!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Jimney..it ain't Martin that needs the hands laid upon..it's that OTHER hillbilly snake handler hypocrite that needs the hep.....

DevilDog

Well I think more than a few need to get REAL here. Because the long ass post by John G. was BRILLIANT.

If some of you cannot see that, then the question INTEGRITY does come to mind.

Now, you can have any opinion you want on the CCS machines and that method, but come on guys! The thing I have been wondering for awhile is exactly what has caused John G. and Marty to become so hostile towards each other. Honestly, I have been away for awhile so I really don't know for sure.

But as someone who has been on the boards FAR longer than a number of posters on this thread I HAVE been amazed at the fairly sudden departure Marty has taken towards the CCS OP machines.

Those of us who have been around awhile KNOW how fond he has talked about them. Over the top fondness for them.

So suddenly he doesn't like them and the method....very interesting. You have to ask yourself what is behind the sudden change in heart.

Either Marty was talking shit back then...and NOT being honest....or Marty is talking SHIT NOW...and not being honest.

Which is it. I think from John G's post you SHOULD be able to figure that out. It is hard to believe someone who talked so favorably towards a method, a machine, and a man SUDDENLY has a change of heart for no reason.

Sounds more like a personal vendetta issue to me.

DevilDog

F

FB7777

Congratulations Todd, I shall bestow a new name upon thee

Captain Obvious :shock:

Wear the title with honor

Dolly

Todd

You said that eloquently and I must say made absolute sense

By the way.

As I sit here in my office, today rearranged it and moved furniture around the carpet was horrible.

Every stain is out all the dirty traffic areas have disappeared and the creamy new look is back and the carpet is a soft as a baby's behind.

It took 20 minuets to get it out of my trailer, clean the room and put it back.

Although I need my systems from time to time, I can say, this one will probably be used alot and may even be my favorite.

My Back sure loves it better too And it is very user friendly.

Anyway, I've certainly said my peace.

DevilDog

Well it sure doesn't seem so obvious to a few people here.

If they have personal issues, which they obviously do, fine. But to bash something NOW that you praised for a LONG LONG Time...that doesn't sit well with me and shouldn't sit well with anyone that has any integrity.

Whether you like the machines, the method, or the man...that is NOT the issue to me.

It is praising something and then, for PERSONAL reasons, deciding to bash what you have praised almost every chance you get.

That looks real bad. But then again, I wouldn't expect most of you to understand that.

DevilDog

Rex Tyus

I have no personal feelings either way. I think Marty may have just started rounding those places he padded and changed his mind.

Or John could have pissed him off. Maybe he will tell us. Maybe he won't.

He loves her on the honey moon. He hates her on the anniversary.

Don't seem that unusual to me.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Todd:
If you'll look objectively at those posts, you'll see that the dates are mostly in 2001, 2002 and 2003. Most of us have changed chemicals, equipment or tools during that time. Some have changed distributors and some distributors have gone out of business. YOU were going out of carpet cleaning and into the restaurant buisiness a year ago. Things change.

Here is what is the same:
I think encap cleaning is superior to HWE on most commercial accounts.
I think the chemicals John sells are superior to most encap. products
I think his Brute may be a good machine, but don't own one.

Here's what's changed:
I have tried OP cleaning in residential and found it lacking.
I learned that Steve Smith and VacAway are the real people who make John's chemicals. I like Steve Smith, and the way he does business. So I buy from him now.
Now that Clark is making all of John's machines, I don't see any reason to go to John to purchase a Brute, when I can get the same machine (the CMX) from Clark.

Anything else that you hear is just pure speculation.

Or excuses.

The Preacher

i'd say due to rising fuel costs, VLM will grow in market segment on that alone.

a good or better vacuum and some knowledge of the proper chemistry will make VLM cleaning a viable option in residential with the right wiggler.

John has to protect his business interests as he is headed toward retirement soon. sales of machines and juice is his main objective!

PS props to John. i don't know anyone who has traveled the country like him since Bill Yeadon left Bane Corp.!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom