Well...Mr Butler Truckmounts...

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Marty, what flow wand are you using? How about the Zipper?

Will you share your temps?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
My Cleanco produces 215 at the truck with a 12 flow titanium at 500 psi. That's plenty.
It's constant heat too, without any big spikes. I'm not quite getting that heat but I'm in a colder climate. My rig is the 2500 also so I wonder if that's part of it.

Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
Scott Turknett
Right now I have an '06 butler high vac high heat that I bought 2-1/2 yrs ago. It has been good to me but with the growth I am shooting for this year I wanted 2 new machines. If price was the only factor I would have gone with a new butler, but I am tired of being the only on that can work on my machine and my local Interlink is a big reason I have grown as big as I have as quickly as I have; so I am getting two new hydramaster cds w/ salsa, apo, and hydracradles.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I'm actually really liking the sound of the Cleanco. I want lots of room in the back, locked doors with portholes, nice consistent heat and ease of use since I will be hiring a tech soon and I am kind of neurotic when it comes to someone else running my machine. And it sounds like it has the power I want.
The guy out here that sells them is a close friend of ours, I think I will pay him a visit and see what I can work out.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
we have a fairly large company out here that uses the Hydramaster's with the Hydracradle. I saw one the other day and it was pretty impressive. 125 gallon fresh water tank with 250' live reel. I don't like the live reel part of it but you could disconnect that so you only use the amount of hose you need. Electric reel by the way. Really need to check out what kind of blowers all these manufacturers are offering. When someone tells me they have a a 5.9 blower, I'm expecting that is a 5in gear but apparently, its not. All of these pto units have lots of vac power for single wanding but true dual wanding, you better get some more opinions on that.

hogjowl

Idiot™
image.jpeg
I've got one of those. It's not live. It does hold 250' of vac hose, but you have to have the hose on perfect for all to fit. I finally took off 50'. It was just to much of a pita.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I want the option of having live vac reel but not using it if I don't need to, is that possible? Same with the solution.
I kept my solution line to where I can use it live if I want so I imagine that's no issue on a DD but is it different with the vac?
Electric reels are going to be a must, I'm tired of rolling up hoses!
As for dual wanding.....I never do it and don't plan to.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Do they have to go in Chevys? Or will they work in Fords as well.
A lot of people knock Fords but honestly all of our vans have been Fords and zero issues.
We've bought so many vehicles from one specific dealership they always hook us up good.
The van I'm in now is a 2004 but when we bought it it only had 3000 miles, paid 12,000 for it and they are always calling me with new ones in case I'm interested.

Reactions: Russ T.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
At least one of the manufacturers has an electric cds in testing that puts a generator on the motor of the van that drives an electric motor that drives the blower and pump
We use to have a hydraulic tm manufacturer ouy here years ago. Similar thing, install hyd pump on van motor and route hoses to hyd motor on cleaning unit. Any one still doing these?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I want the option of having live vac reel but not using it if I don't need to, is that possible? Same with the solution.
I kept my solution line to where I can use it live if I want so I imagine that's no issue on a DD but is it different with the vac?
Electric reels are going to be a must, I'm tired of rolling up hoses!
As for dual wanding.....I never do it and don't plan to.

Not sure about the other brands honestly, but the Butlers you can do live or non live including high pressure hoses....

And newest set up with the Y splitter having an adaptor now for cleaner hook up and set up....

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler

That's awesome! So you use the first two sections of vac hose as 50 footers and the rest 25 footers?
I've actually considered doing that to my vac hose......

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
That's awesome! So you use the first two sections of vac hose as 50 footers and the rest 25 footers?
I've actually considered doing that to my vac hose......

Actually ended up even splitting the first section down 25 footers eventually...but a 50 foot, then couple of 25 foot work too...just getting a balance as to what you need most, so less hose used, better vac performance.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Prochem Direct.JPG
Prochem Direct 2.PNG

My old Prochem Direct made by Cleanco .. 120 gal fresh and 120 gal waste. The guy I sold it to has shut down. Hes looking to sell it. Hes in Midlothian VA. Lookin to sell the business but will part with the van and equipment.

(anyone notice Cleanco has slide ins that look alot like the Prochems - they are)

steve_64

50 then 25 then two more 50s. I wont go any further with my bane.

Most jobs I can run 50 through the house and 25 to the door. If I need more I pull the 25 out of the way and can add it if needed after more 50s.
Thats vacuum for solution I had 110 because thats two 50s of vac after stretching. I also have a newer 140 ft for longer jobs and then a 15 footer in a bag when I just need a few extra feet.
I dont like connectors at all if I can avoid it.

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom