What is your favorite red remover and why?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Just like is says,
is it easy to use?

Does it have a less offensive smelL?

Does it work quicker?

Does it work on multiple stains better?

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
Harvard Stain Blaster
One part
Spray it on 60 seconds of steamer or iron rarely let's me down
It has worked even when I didn't think it would.
Not a good smell but I dont stick my nose in it either.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
When it comes to stain removal CTI made it first and made it best. Everyone's else is chasing second place and they are the only ones with a stain app for your iPhone/droid.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL I wouldn't expect anything else from you Larry. You have to believe (even if it isnt true) that your the best or you might as well pack up and do something else. I will always be independant, my answer will always be the truth not what someone who signs my paycheck tells me I have to say. I carry alot of stuff and each manufactuer would love for me to say theirs is the best but unless it actually is you won't here me say it is.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
But, John, you have not tried Bridgepoint's new RedZONE Ready, the new top dog. The convenience of a one-part product but more stable for a longer shelf life than the competitors. Equal performance to the #1 two part product (Red Relief) when tested on dozens of stains.

highsteam

Name
Alberto
I have used ProChoices 2 part with good results so far. When finish will try a 1 part product to see how it goes. Hope the same or better. Anyone tried the powdered product from realcleaners?

K P

Jim Martin said:
cobb's.................

What about your reducer and a protein spotter? Any one hacking out apts here could make this stuff for 2-3 dollars a quart or 1/2 gallon.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
KP;

In apartments or homes . . .

the red stain removal should be charged at a fair rate.

This dictates that ALL of the stain be removed.

"Home brews" will NOT do this.

Larry

K P

Larry Cobb said:
KP;

In apartments or homes . . .

the red stain removal should be charged at a fair rate.

This dictates that ALL of the stain be removed.

"Home brews" will NOT do this.

Larry

You better sell this to the newbs Larry.What I used took out just as well as red relief(I was a RR tester)and for apts you cannot justify when there is a s@#@t load of red to a bunch of cheapasses.So,sorry if a few learn to save a buck in this situation,but it looks kinda bad when you question a guy who actually used it for the sake of sales.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Not all red stains are the same. What works on one may fail miserably on another.

Solvents :ink and petrochemical stains
Oxidizers
Reducers

...and varients of each.

I make my own as needed, but don't post recipes that can go boom.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Larry Cobb said:
Based on side-by-side testing.
scottw said:
Equal performance to the #1 two part product (Red Relief) when tested on dozens of stains

Has anyone here been able to establish by proof or competent evidence, these... these... wild, blasphemous rumors and highly pugnacious accusations?! I say.. any photographic or video-graphic evidence perhaps to assist in facilitating verification of said claims?

I declare, anything less is horse manure!!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Larry Cobb":1mml4u92]Based on side-by-side testing.
scottw said:
Equal performance to the #1 two part product (Red Relief) when tested on dozens of stains

Has anyone here been able to establish by proof or competent evidence, these... these... wild, blasphemous rumors and highly pugnacious accusations?! I say.. any photographic or video-graphic evidence perhaps to assist in facilitating verification of said claims?

I declare, anything less is horse manure!![/quote:1mml4u92]

You could be right. If you want to try it for yourself, email me your shipping address. I will send you some to do your own side by side testing.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Cobbs stuff is hands down the best and easiest to use. I have tried all of them and cobbs wins ever time.

scottw said:
But, John, you have not tried Bridgepoint's new RedZONE Ready, the new top dog. The convenience of a one-part product but more stable for a longer shelf life than the competitors. Equal performance to the #1 two part product (Red Relief) when tested on dozens of stains.

I tried the two part today with towel and iron and it let me down.

Some of the stain did turn yellowish, but it did not get the stain out and I put plenty down.

Just another red remover that works 50 percent of the time.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
K P said:
[quote="Jim Martin":1eusyoab]cobb's.................

What about your reducer and a protein spotter? Any one hacking out apts here could make this stuff for 2-3 dollars a quart or 1/2 gallon.[/quote:1eusyoab]

that magic mix is not for red dyes..................

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
scottw said:
You could be right. If you want to try it for yourself, email me your shipping address. I will send you some to do your own side by side testing.

Ok Scott, I'll take you up on that offer. I've PM'd my address.

Perhaps Larry Cobb, Steve Smith and Todd Hinde will want to do the same?

Stay tuned... LIKE!

K P

Jim Martin said:
[quote="K P":2h0mvn5c][quote="Jim Martin":2h0mvn5c]cobb's.................

What about your reducer and a protein spotter? Any one hacking out apts here could make this stuff for 2-3 dollars a quart or 1/2 gallon.[/quote:2h0mvn5c]

that magic mix is not for red dyes..................[/quote:2h0mvn5c]

Huh? what are you using it for?try it with ammonia.(protein spotter)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Huh? what are you using it for?try it with ammonia.(protein spotter)

the 50/50 mix of urine stain remover and protein stain remover when mixed is nothing but stain magic.....which does not work well on red dyes....

K P

I am not talking about an oxidizer,I am talking about the sodiumbisulphite(coffee,tannin stain remover)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
K P said:
I am not talking about an oxidizer,I am talking about the sodiumbisulphite(coffee,tannin stain remover)

you mean the old...1 scoop coffee stain remover and 4 oz of protein stain remover...
instant... red relief.......

K P

Thats it..I knew I saw you used it before.I only mention it(and Larry took offence)because when doing apts years ago,it was a way to save some profit..same with the 40vol.Doing residential I just buy RR cause I rarely use it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
K P said:
Thats it..I knew I saw you used it before.I only mention it(and Larry took offence)because when doing apts years ago,it was a way to save some profit..same with the 40vol.Doing residential I just buy RR cause I rarely use it.

its a pretty good mix for cranking out abused apartments.....no tell motels..... or rat nasty section 8's......but like me if you run into a red dye stains now and then ..Cobbs one part is the way to go..........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom