What Truck Mount do you own?

What TM do you currently own?

• Total voters

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Re: What do you own?

I don't care what Rob Allen says. I doubt if any machine is more reliable than a White Magic Pro 1200.

I don't care what Rob Allen says. I doubt if any machine is more reliable than a White Magic Pro 1200.

Ahhhhhh how can you say that about one of the industry leaders like that ?

Brian L

Name
Brian L

I put down Butler and Cross American. I have a Recoil in storage (but I own it so I had to check it on the list).

TimP

Hydramaster.....but I'm looking at powerclean for my eventual replacement. I'm thinking 1-2 years....I'm thinking about changing my business model and going for more volume with a couple helpers....dual wanding with a genesis.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.

admiralclean said:
Cross American?

This poll has no credibility.

I agree. If you going to have portables then how can you not have Mytee's. And I don't want to here any crap about a cross american being as good as a tm. :roll:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC

nobody own's one of ODIN's rigs?

what are bawbs truckmounts called?

Powerclean Freedom. It's my first TM. Already thinking of maybe a Genisis for the next one, or maybe a Judson. If their TM's are as good as their juice, you couldn't go wrong! Not sure if they make a dual wand machine, though.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree

Current machine is a bare-bones copy of a butler my dad and I built.

Last machine was our attempt at a "mini vortex" off a transmission PTO, spinning 2 #5 sutorbilts.
Worked great, but my attempt at copying vortex's under body shaft lasted about 4 months and ruined a $600 Chelsea pto :|

Next machine on the list will be powered by a 5cyl Mercedes Turbo Diesel engine sitting on my garage floor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom