What Truck Mount do you own?

What TM do you currently own?

• Total voters
Name
John LaBarbera
Re: What do you own?

Mikey P said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":1ah8aamn]What! No Mytee on the list. Come on Mikey.

Ed paid for his banner over the week end, sorry.[/quote:1ah8aamn]

Ed Who? Is that the guy who built your TM?

John

Mikey P

Administrator
Ed Valentine, I stopped by his booth at connections. He apologized up and down for all the horrible things he has said about me and paid for 3 years worth of banners.

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey P said:
Ed Valentine, I stopped by his booth at connections. He apologized up and down for all the horrible things he has said about me and paid for 3 years worth of banners.

That nice to hear Mikey. I thought that was you having dinner with Ed and the guys from the other board. You've got a big heart.

John

Mikey P

Administrator
Ed took Greenie, Lisa and I out for dinner.

I think he wants to make a Green Glides Limited Edition Electric TM with a individual blessing done by myself at the point of sale.

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey P said:
Ed took Greenie, Lisa and I out for dinner.

I think he wants to make a Green Glides Limited Edition Electric TM with a individual blessing done by myself at the point of sale.

I remember you telling me you can make "Holy water" with your Vortex. Just boil the hell out of it.

John

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Boxxer 427 is unbelievable and looks bad ass also.
the Titan looks much better

Cross American really had a booth this year?
I must have missed that

Probably going to purchase an AT next summer
why, spend another $150 a month and get a V, the little extra per mont his well worth it after seeing both machines @ Connections

Farenheit251

Accellerater 2545 from DuaneO. I think if you buy a good frame and simple design from Duane,Larry or Judson, you can just swap out parts and get 15 years without a payment. I couldn't do that with some of the more fancy machines I owned as it seemed like all the high tech parts were going bad. When I see posts about guys trying to figure out why there machine won't work I just have to wonder why anyone would want a complicated machine.
Heat water,spray water,extract water,collect check Why make it so complicated?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Performance TM's Baby!!!! Cobra!!!!!!! 68 HP!!!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!! VAPOR STEAM BABY!!!!!!!!

Golden Boy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom