What Truck Mount do you own?

What TM do you currently own?

• Total voters

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
CD's Maxx 450. Has about 3k hours and still running strong. Other then an accident that was some dumb asses's fault and costed thousands, it it's been pretty solid. Only major thing has been a coupler.

Albert

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Got my ole Big Red still, haven't used it in 3 mths but she's never really let me down in 12 yrs.
She's hardly a Big Red anymore with all the tweaks and mods.

The new Judson CanAm is doing awesome. :D

One thing I've noticed about all the units being used and how everyone likes their own unit, well, lets keep their unit out of this :roll: , anyway; There are a LOT of good reliable TM's out there. THAT is the point.

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
Re: What do you own?

Aaron Richards said:
Powerclean Freedom. It's my first TM. Already thinking of maybe a Genisis for the next one, or maybe a Judson. If their TM's are as good as their juice, you couldn't go wrong! Not sure if they make a dual wand machine, though.

I love the simplisity of a Judson and for true dual wand hell just purchase a nice used box truck and put 2 TNT's in it and have true dual wand ability for around 50K!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
El Diablo here

I like the unit- pretty simple and with 80' of 2.5" and 2" to the wand with high flow(and the blue airpath), it's not a bad performer...

Able 1

Name
Keith
Have you El Diablo guy's ever put a temp. gauge at your wand? I was think about getting one because of the honda motor.

Keith

Rex Tyus

meAt said:
Able 1 said:
Dosen't Prochem have White Magic as there direct drive?

Keith

unless they changed recently, I believe it's a relabled CleanCo, Keith

..L.T.A.

You are correct Larry.

My local prochem distributor gets parts for me. The Prochem doesn't have a #5 blower model so I have to call Nutech in MI for some things. But most things Frank at Chemsolutions in Pensacola can get for me.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
hey JB i got a ninja 100psi porty out in the shed can i join your board

BUT I GOT MY A JUDSON IN MY TRUCK...AND LOVING EVERY CLEAN WITH IT....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Greg Loe

hey! 5 Savage's. Sound off who you are.

Savage Extreme beast. 3 years now, still happy.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Greg Loe said:
hey! 5 Savage's. Sound off who you are.

Savage Extreme beast. 3 years now, still happy.

Love mine. The heat is insane! I have dual vac modules running to a custom filter box Greenie made for me (I hate pool filters). They pump out to a separate recovery tank. I think those super small waste tanks give it the performance edge over other electric systems. The vac is really "hard" or "responsive" for lack of better terms. Everything just keeps working, amazing reliability.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom