What will the GoogleMan be up to on July 21th, 2016?

Mikey P

Administrator
Steven Hoodledink of BeFOUNDUSA will be leading a discussion on the who's, how's and what's in the very latest in website design, SEO, Social Media Do's and Don'ts, Review Sites, Lead Generation Sites and more at the upcoming Nashville Mikey's Fest.

Reserve your seat in the front row and make sure your Fablet is fully charged for taking notes.
Pay attention because if we hold this session one week later all information may be wrong. (joke)

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
There are some things that have remained consistent over the last several years when it comes to Google and marketing online but they have changed it up a bit along the way. What I plan on doing is creating a Powerpoint with bullet points and then as I'm running through the presentation for practice, make a video of the presentation that I'll make available after Nashville.

As I'm preparing for the discussion/class I'd like to use this thread for anyone that has a question that I can add to the discussion. I'll be sure to cover it in Nashville and in the video presentation.

Reactions: jcooper

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
I'll get to meet my SEO guy face to face.... Although I'm told I will be slammed with work in July when 20,000 apartments need cleaned in this town all at once

Reactions: Kevin B

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom