What would you patent or trade mark about your biz..

FredC

Village Idiot
the business name...pretty sure I could
already found a person I could sue down in Fl.....

maybe I'll just offer to sell him the domain and logo instead

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
my business name and logo are trade marked...

and I am thinking about grabbing " pet packages "

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
A patent or trademark is all but useless unless you have the money to defend it. And it takes BIG money. Burden of proof is on the plaintiff. All it's worth is hoping it makes some other little company tuck their tail between their legs and go away rather than hire an attorney or learn the rules. Even if you've got decent intellectual property, if a big company wants it, they will get it...patent or trademark be damned. The civil justice system is a plutocracy and it is the very rare individual or small company that comes out on top.

Individuals and small companies are far better off to just talk it over and move on than to get into patents, trademarks and lawsuits. The only winner will be the attorneys.

Take care,
Lisa

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I have a special method of re-suspending the soils sometimes in traffic lanes. If it don't come clean the first time I spray it again and clean it some more. No body else in my area is doing this.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My special shake mix... But seriously.

Advertising for a single company in each city. Probably can't be done.

A process of cleaning.. .New.

If I could trade mark something in Network Marketing.. That would be golden... Except for what Lisa said. !gotcha!

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I'm going to patent "carpet cleaning by the short, fat, bald guy with glasses." It took too much work to get to that point to let it slip away.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom