What's the number one spot and stain that causes you the most grief on a day-to-day basis

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Never causes me grief, it's the customers stain, not mine. Most common is coffee. Usually easily fixable. I do run into color loss caused by the customer often. I explain why it happened, give them some advice on carpet spotting and move on. Filtration lines are a common problem. I don't get too carried there either. Sometimes the more you work at it, the worse it gets and no matter what, it's coming back. It will come back even more quickly if you don't rinse it well. Seems to be more of a problem in the city than in smaller areas due to the amount of pollution.

SteamwayPro

Supportive Member
Name
George
It's not a spot, but it could be considered a stain, SOIL FILTRATION !!!!!!

Pain in the a*** getting it out and time consuming.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Have had some issues with pet diareaha stains that just would not budge no matter what I did. Green slime has had me deeply concerned too

Wish they would make a dedicated " Green Slime" remover instead of directions to do this............then do that............and seldom works.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Old urine stains. I’ve been tempted to try swimming pool peroxide but my common sense kicks in before I make their problem my problem

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Furniture bleed from DIY shampooing 🙄 and fifi peepee run down.

20191118_131147.jpg

Reactions: Trip Moses

scotty747

The one in my shorts. Besides that soil filtration and pet crap runs with food dye. As if a dog cares what color his food is.

Reactions: DAT

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Also coffee with cream and sugar is a bear it’s not coming out
Really? I'm just the opposite. I pray the coffee stains have cream and sugar in them, they seem to come out easier for me, especially when you use Redline. It's the straight up coffee that gives me issues. Glad i'm done with my Bridgepoint coffee remover. That stuff will kill you.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Really? I'm just to opposite. I pray the coffee stains have cream and sugar in them, they seem to come out easier for me, especially when you use Redline. It's the straight up coffee that gives me issues. Glad i'm done with my Bridgepoint coffee remover. That stuff will kill you.
Redline by masterblend citrus enzyme prespray???

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I use meta bisulfite and haven’t had a problem with black coffee or tea ever.

I hear coffee mate and sugar and coffee makes a harder stain to remove.

It would be interesting to test on a piece of nylon.

nothing stains polys and olefin except wear and abuse.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom