where are the pics of "judsons" chem draw???

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
DAmnit i think i have seen them around where is they???

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Nate The Great said:
http://mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22068&p=245136&hilit=+photobucket+chem+draw#p245136

That's the way Les told me to set mines up. The stupid Dema valve froze closed and wouldn't fill my mix tank. I have a manual float now, and still need to hook mines up. I'm only missing the 0-5 dwyer meter.
There NEEDS to be a gate valve between the water supply and the Dwyer..get rid of the stupid Dema proportioning valve!
newgenie1.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
is that the draw side??

come on man am stoopid

also whats the little hose going up fer

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Don't worry Bawb, when I get back to Utah I'll be sure to give Doug a swift kick in the arse for you! :mrgreen:

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
bob vawter said:
There NEEDS to be a gate valve between the water supply and the Dwyer..get rid of the stupid Dema proportioning valve!
newgenie1.jpg

Bob, with your setup, if the wand isn't keyed, where does the bypass from the regulator go? Back to the water box? Does that mean the chems keep recycling and dilution gets stronger and stronger until the wand is re-keyed? Jus tryin to understand your setup.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
dgardner said:
bob vawter said:
newgenie1.jpg

Bob, with your setup, if the wand isn't keyed, where does the bypass from the regulator go? Back to the water box? Does that mean the chems keep recycling and dilution gets stronger and stronger until the wand is re-keyed? Jus tryin to understand your setup.
NOOOO...
not at all...the chem feed only feeds on the supply of the pump.....the water don go nowhere when unkeyed....i acn't believe some of the things you guys put up wit....
EDUCATION is the KEY for buying a machine that yotr future depends on.....
anyone buying a machine should call me for questions to ask BEFORE buying......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom