Who copied who?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
haven't you heard, carpet cleaning is a commodity. Every company is the same, they all do the same work, give the same results, so hire the cheapest.

I think if you were bored enough to really search websites you'd find a whole lot more that used the same copy.

Becker

Name
Becker
Really that's what it was. Boredom. Once the weather warmed and the rain came it made my road impassible. Sat tv was out. All I had was the internet. So working on a new web site and looking at content of other pages I ran a couple of popular companies though the system. Citrus o has a lot of copy cats.

Suprised how many copied coit word for word. And a few others.

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
working on a new web site and looking at content of other pages ?

Couldn't resist.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
and of course he had to rat them out to the public and without knowing anything possibly tarnishing another O/O image. Thats how he rolls

Becker

Name
Becker
Thanks for chiming in Waffles.

Last time I checked google results are public, so I'm not sure how I ratted anyone out on a forum of carpet cleaners.

But what ever helps you sleep though the night..

Carry on..

Becker

Name
Becker
Doug Rice said:
working on a new web site and looking at content of other pages ?

Couldn't resist.

:lol:

No, not looking to steal content or copy..

Was more interested in drawing comparisons between companies showing 1st in genetic organic searches..

Run my sites.. Other than stock photos it's original pretty original.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I think it is funny. I mean it is your M.O. and I also got a big laugh at the putting the bewitched nosey neighbor up there right after. Hahaha

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
yes and found out the 2 I shopped were full of shit, you and brokum.

I guess I don't understand calling out people you probably do not even know on this forum. Unless these guys did something against you I do not get it, you do not know if they had the same people working on their stuff, you have no intel, your just snooping into other peoples business and trying to harm them for no reason. Truly pathetic. Carry on Mrs Kravitz

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
many different ways to harm someone. I guess you aren't bright enough to figure it out. Good night

Becker

Name
Becker
So Greg. You shopped me. You say I'm full of shit. So feel free to share what info you gained that backs up your claims.

Not sure what you could have learned.

One question though. Were ya drunk we you called.

Oh please share.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
To be honest Becker it was so long ago I don't remember the specifics. I had my part time office help call and you were making fun of my low prices and yours were lower, same thing with brokum. Frauds in a pod.

As for your earlier comment about google being public, yes it is public information but someone has to search, disect and expose people and I find it disgusting that you do that for entertainment and then post your results. Same thing as your searching me on my local forums and making up screen names for yourself. It is funny Becker. Now would you like to tell me again to have my wife buy bigger pants? I have a comeback:)

Becker

Name
Becker
There ya go again Greg,

Can't you keep families out of things here? Really what is your problem?

You are talking nonsense..

No fake screen names, if you are talking about your little community forum.. Don't have a SN name, never have. You saying I do is a LIE.

LOL, so MB is now headquarters for those looking to see if their site is being copied?

Oh you have so much love for me GREG... Why don't you just let it go man..

You get all wired up over the stupidest things.

LOL, you think coit has a greater chance of seeing their site is being copied here rather than 15 secs on their own?
Heck anyone in less than a min can see if their content is being used else where.

HA HA,, you make all these claims, and now.. OH it was so long ago, I don;t remember.

Your full of hot air Greg.. Just give it up!

What and idiot!

Becker

Name
Becker
Greg, your biggest problem is you think I messed with your business in some way.

That I was behind whatever issue you had with IICRC or who ever it was.

You want to put blame somewhere.

I told you, look in your own back yard.. I could careless..

But like I said, if it makes you feel good, go ahead.

I'm in no way like you think I am.
If I were I'd call out locals... but to each their own.

I've had 2 runs ins with locals.

One opened up as Platinum Carpet Cleaning, then started telemarketing the area.
So after he closed down, or changed names...

Other was a year or so ago..
I was given a 1 star rating by an associate of a competitor.
Again resolved.

As for your business, I could careless.
You are the least of my concerns, or your business.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Becker I didn't email anyone to put the kravitz thing up, so I would say I am not the only one who sees you.

As for messing with my business? who cares. Chemdry owns Xtreme Tile and carpet and some other variations out of sharon mass. My slogan is "simply the best" and we have a new simply the best carpet cleaning with a fake addy in my area and I say WHO CARES. My web guy FRED Cordell FCC lets me know when people copy me and I call them(he hates that he has a whole different strategy).

I don't post them on the internet(except these 2) and I only did it in response to you doing what you do. I am not sure how me pointing out you saying something about my wife is bringing anything into except pointing what a douche you are

F

FB7777

even though you two are on separate coasts, you are attracted to each other like the lil homos you are

just set up a date in Vegas , take turns bending each other over and biting a pillow after a Tosh.O episode and be done with it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom