Who has 2 thumbs & 12 inches...

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't know Ron I guess I'm looking at that gray hose like you have the taper backwards please tell me it's an inch and a half the whole length

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Just used the wand for the first time. Used 2" hose all the way, with a reducing cuff.

My expectations are almost never met, let alone exceeded, in this industry, due to all the schilling and overselling we all see.

This wand blew me away, figuratively and literally, as in the suction is unbelievable. I could barely push it forward on some Berber I just cleaned.

My son and I had to basically yell at each other to be able to hear over the roar of that wand.

Keep in mind, I had it connected to my little Boxxer 318.

I might have to use a whip just to tone down the suction a bit.

Best purchase I've made in a long time. Worth the money.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just used the wand for the first time. Used 2" hose all the way, with a reducing cuff.

My expectations are almost never met, let alone exceeded, in this industry, due to all the schilling and overselling we all see.

This wand blew me away, figuratively and literally, as in the suction is unbelievable. I could barely push it forward on some Berber I just cleaned.

My son and I had to basically yell at each other to be able to hear over the roar of that wand.

I keep spending my money other things but I guess I'm going to have pony up the cash to buy one. If it was t for that 35% exchange rate, oh well, it's probably worth it.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes
Name
Jeff T
I keep spending my money other things but I guess I'm going to have pony up the cash to buy one. If it was t for that 35% exchange rate, oh well, it's probably worth it.
With the exchange, and border fees, and delivery, I bet we will pay 32-3400$
Real question?
IS IT WORTH IT?

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Here's me and the Berber. I literally struggled to pull this wand even backwards and I'm 6-3, 220. The Bentley (which I thought had pull) is nothing like this. Turn up your volume to really appreciate this video.

Mikey P

Administrator

WTF have I been saying?

#bestwandever

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Total cost in Canadian dollars is just under $2500. Expensive but when you think of how much you use it, I think it's worth it. Especially when working with smaller blowers. Mine are 3lp and 4 mp. Aprox 300 CFM depending on rpm.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Yep, cost is relative to how much it makes you and/or how much time it saves you and/or how much you enjoy it.

Once I find a straight 1.5" cuff around here, I'm going to connect the tapered whip and see what's what.

Keep in mind this is with a 36 blower. I'll probably connect it to my Legend too, but the Boxxer pulls better anyway.

Goes to show there's more to A TM than the blower size. The waste tank, hoses, wand all factor in.

Name
Jeff T
Total cost in Canadian dollars is just under $2500. Expensive but when you think of how much you use it, I think it's worth it. Especially when working with smaller blowers. Mine are 3lp and 4 mp. Aprox 300 CFM depending on rpm.
Guess I’m working for free today,
and tomorrow, and the next day..

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom