Who has 2 thumbs & 12 inches...

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Off and on but enough to know you could have slowed down your Spyder.
Yes, but slowing it from speed 5 would’ve made it a $4,500 9/16th orbit OP. Even at 9/16, the Trinity machines rotate too much, keeping them from digging in. It’s their claim to fame, but with OP machines, the oscillation is what digs and cleans, the rotations are merely a side-effect if the oscillations.

I’ll take a Cimex for $2,500 and a Mytee 14” 1.5 HP OP for $2,600 and get far better results for almost the same money for both.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
VLMrs and their theories....
Negative...

You committed to a product and now you’re doing this to downplay my stance. You have a reputation for doing just this.

I’ve owned them all. I got rid of the Spyder because it didn’t clean well, no matter the speed.

The Orbot line cleans great, just too slow.

Reactions: Trip Moses

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I’m enjoying the show

33768A6A-90B6-4C59-BDFF-A286F90BBA78.jpeg

Reactions: Trip Moses

Mikey P

Administrator
Negative...

You committed to a product and now you’re doing this to downplay my stance. You have a reputation for doing just this.

I’ve owned them all. I got rid of the Spyder because it didn’t clean well, no matter the speed.

The Orbot line cleans great, just too slow.

I'm down playing your stance because I don't agree with it but I dont care wtf you grind your dirt in with.

If you want to "dig and clean" use a truckmount.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
actually I too did the demo 12 inch. just because I sent it back does not mean I will not be buying it in the future. Had a new TM purchase to get through first. The wand will be my next.

that being said, I did the reducer cuff thing. but long term I dont think its the solution. A short reducer hose like the one I use on the swivel stair tool should work better.

The wand itself is the real deal though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom