who knows anything about Mosquito portys?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
how about an update on the new gig
Not bad deal, 15 student employees, 3 janitors I manage. Janitors keep the building clean, students flip the rooms for the next event.

Boss is very nice and the work is fast paced. We are always running and preparing for the next event.

The only negative has been all the walking but I've even got use to that after a month. :winky:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Here are some pics of my last job of the day with my porty. Should have scrubbed first but this was a last minute job because her regular carpet cleaner didn't show up. Didn't have any scrubbers on the truck

IMG_20180816_173828.jpg IMG_20180816_173656.jpg IMG_20180816_173604.jpg IMG_20180816_172925.jpg IMG_20180816_172339.jpg IMG_20180816_172141.jpg IMG_20180816_171937.jpg IMG_20180816_171720.jpg IMG_20180816_171717.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But you can tell from MeatHed's writing style he must have been home schooled.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Not bad deal, 15 student employees, 3 janitors I manage. Janitors keep the building clean, students flip the rooms for the next event.

Boss is very nice and the work is fast paced. We are always running and preparing for the next event.

The only negative has been all the walking but I've even got use to that after a month. :winky:
Omg, I can’t believe you’ve #retired and taken on my gig. Fun huh. That’s pretty much what I do. Mine is 7 days a week with events almost around the clock. I have more than 3 janitors of course. 2 weddings tonight at 2 different locations, one with reception, one without.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Here's a typical porty set up for cleaning condos. Everything you need is attached to the machine. Hydro-force, 35 ft of vac/sol hose, bucket which has detergent and necessary spotters and misc gear. Can be loaded into a van by one person and easily be pushed/pulled into a building. Can also go up/down stairs if necessary.

IMG_20180817_141421.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Richard you won't notice the subtle changes that will happen to you over.............time.
You'll learn that the term..........out of sight...out of mind .....means something.
You'll start to roll up your shirt sleeves............big key ring with 50 keys rattling on your belt buckle........announcing your arrival.
Then the intervals between haircuts will get......longer.
Personal appearance will suffer as less frequent showers occur.
Loading up on Old Spice aftershave.............hoping the younger women will notice you.
Dark.....wet urine spots on your janitor pants.
You'll start to drool..............
People will whisper about you as you pass by them.
A hidden bottle of booze in different areas of the building will ease your egos fall from grace.
The bottom of your shoes will swell from walking on floor stripper and other chems.
Noxious fumes coming out your back end with a hint of a brown patch showing on your trousers.

You see Reeko............I'm telling you this because at one time I was that man too.
Frequent crying around my family brought on a family intervention.
After that meeting I changed my life!
Self esteem again came to me!

I AM A PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANER!
OH JOY!

So get out of that job NOW!

BE A MAN DAMN IT!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Richard you won't notice the subtle changes that will happen to you over.............time.
You'll learn that the term..........out of sight...out of mind .....means something.
You'll start to roll up your shirt sleeves............big key ring with 50 keys rattling on your belt buckle........announcing your arrival.
Loading up on Old Spice aftershave.............hoping the younger women will notice you.
A hidden bottle of booze in different areas of the building will ease your egos fall from grace.
The bottom of your shoes will swell from walking on floor stripper and other chems.
Noxious fumes coming out your back end with a hint of a brown patch showing on your trousers.

You see Reeko............I'm telling you this because at one time I was that man too.

OH JOY!

BE A MAN DAMN IT!
Jimmy...all that has already happened! :shifty:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
400$ on ebay. If I have to use a porty...this is the one that will be in the van. Light and easy to use...spot cleaning most likely.
The $3000 dollar Ninja Warrior will stay in the garage...hope I never need it. View attachment 84188
Looks almost new. Just check for rust inside the brush. With a short hose, there's not much that will out clean it.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

OH JOY!

BE A MAN DAMN IT!
You forgot about the part when he puts on 150lbs.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Willy P

Name
Willy P
[QUOTE="sOOper hero, post: 4594205, member: 40108"
And damn sure don't want a squirt box that takes ramps or two men to load/unload

LTA[/QUOTE]

You need to consider working out a bit if you're that weak. I'm 62 and toss a 150 pound porty in and out of a van 5 or 6 times a day.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
[QUOTE="sOOper hero, post: 4594205, member: 40108"
And damn sure don't want a squirt box that takes ramps or two men to load/unload

LTA

You need to consider working out a bit if you're that weak. I'm 62 and toss a 150 pound porty in and out of a van 5 or 6 times a day.[/QUOTE]
Face it Willy, most carpet cleaners are lazy wimps. Except you and me of course.

Reactions: Willy P and Jimmy L

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom