who knows anything about Mosquito portys?

Name
jack zerkie
EDIC ask Mikey and me 1 cord 500psi 2 =3 stage vacs . 1 cord for HEAT only. American made. Only downside. Hard to get upstairs. I can lift it into my express van no helper even at my old age. jz.

Name
jack zerkie
why even try in a normal two story/town house?
Leave it at bottom of steps and add another 25-30ft of hose .
10-15 ft of which is pulling water straight down hill

..L.T.A.
Use the truckmount all the time. When parking is not allowed or hoses might be a problem I use one of my portables for furniture and spotting.. jz

Willy P

Name
Willy P
One of my better days last week started at 8 done by 12:30. $1200. Next job was 320 and I was done for the day at 3:30. All with a porty. I'm a business man that chooses to clean carpets as my business model. If somebody can clean carpets with a jug of tide and a garden hose - good on them. I'm comfortable being me. If you don't like it then the line up to kiss my ass forms on the right. Chavez is banned for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Friday I did a sofa and love seat plus 2 rooms of carpet. $350 in less that 2 hours. Couldn't be done with a truck mount due to lack of parking. I really can't afford to say no to these jobs, especially as it's a referral from another good customer.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
They all would use a porty if they needed to, they just try not to need to. Just like me. I’m going to an office on the 3rd floor of a college in the am. Someone bled on the carpet, so I’m carting a spotter for the blood, and will Cimex the remainder. Not using porty or truckmount, Bane either. But I could, but why.

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom