Who uses a smart watch for carpet cleaning?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
1643073341351.png

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Here's some more patterns she may want to try for your next one

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'll be making a sourdough loaf soon. I need to make my starter dough, which takes 5 days.

Last edited:

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Actually the Apple Watch will keep your appointments and reminder. It’s a GPS, you can
Use it as a stand alone phone or in conjunction with your phone. You can text and receive texts from it. It will tell you if your heart rate is elevated and it really will dial 911 if you fall and don’t respond. It is a utility watch.

Willy P

Name
Willy P

FredC

Village Idiot
How can your step count be so high but calorie burn be so low? Calorie burn should be near to over 4000.

Maybe if you're using some 3rd party app that really overestimates it.........*

*that is just exercise calorie burn walking at a moderate speed....doesn't include basal or other factors (likely still an overestimate)..........

18B4CA7C-E2D5-4FC7-9B49-4EF71D678319.jpeg

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Actually the Apple Watch will keep your appointments and reminder. It’s a GPS, you can
Use it as a stand alone phone or in conjunction with your phone. You can text and receive texts from it. It will tell you if your heart rate is elevated and it really will dial 911 if you fall and don’t respond. It is a utility watch.
But to mirror Marty's comments, why would I need all that shit when my phone does it all...

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Don’t be like Marty!!😏 But you don’t have to pull your phone out. Plus, if you don’t like the face on it, you change it like you change watches🤷🏼‍♂️

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I bet your step count would be high if your watch counted.👍
My apple watch counts my steps. The other day I was wanding and it asked me if I wanted to log my time as a workout on a rowing machine. I guess my heart was beating at 168 bpm. Funny, I didn't even notice. I was just working away as normal.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Maybe if you're using some 3rd party app that really overestimates it.........*

*that is just exercise calorie burn walking at a moderate speed....doesn't include basal or other factors (likely still an overestimate)..........

View attachment 113285
🤔 But your step count is 2-4 times higher than average, yet your calorie burn is only average.
Maybe you have a meager heart rate?

FredC

Village Idiot
My apple watch counts my steps. The other day I was wanding and it asked me if I wanted to log my time as a workout on a rowing machine. I guess my heart was beating at 168 bpm. Funny, I didn't even notice. I was just working away as normal.

Were you sprinting to the truck while doing it? You shouldn't be pegging what is considered your max heart rate wanding.....

Rowing machine cue was likely because of the motion (in addition to heart rate) which it can detect

FredC

Village Idiot
🤔 But your step count is 2-4 times higher than average, yet your calorie burn is only average.
Maybe you have a meager heart rate?

Did you look at the link?

Again that is just logging exercise calories.....my total calories burned were estimated at ~4600

and average for Americans is only ~5k steps:eekk:

Reactions: Papa John

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Were you sprinting to the truck while doing it? You shouldn't be pegging what is considered your max heart rate wanding.....

Rowing machine cue was likely because of the motion (in addition to heart rate) which it can detect
I was running up and down stairs also. I said what the hell, and let it think I was working out.

• Haha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom