Who wants to do R&D on a line of Chems?

Mikey P

Administrator
Mixed-Rite wants to use some of the more savvy members here to get some true opinions on their line of well formulated cleaning solutions.

In a week or two I will connect you with the owner of the company. If you're willing to be a MB Guinea Pig you'll get over $200 worth of very highly concentrated premium juice for free.

To avoid a bunch of broke dicks just wanting to get free crap, you'll have to give them your credit card number. If you dont contact them with a review, good or bad, within a month your card will be charged a discount rate.

Sounds fair to me.

Check them out and stay tuned!

http://www.mixedrite.com/

joe harper

Name
joe harper
MIKE,

I will give them a shot...
If they want a honest opinon...BUT if it is SH@T...I am going to POST it is SH@T....
All I need is a 1 gallon of what they want tested........
It will not take but 1 week to give them a report.......

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Will they pay me to redo the job if their juice is not up to my standards? I'll need their credit card number.

F

FB7777

I like the concentrated bottles on the website

I'd be interested.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Hey maybe ask them why they dont ever put a (OZ PER GALLON) measurement on things???

not all of us have/use the hydrohoe

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I would like to evaluate some chems for them. I all ready give the baby blue as a spotter away. I got a gallon from olsen.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Their website needs some work. It doesn't fit my screen and you can't order online. I didn't like the order now link that gives a phone number to call. I'll guarantee you the citrus I use is stronger and a better value that theirs.

TimP

I'd do it. but a month of time to get an idea wouldn't probably work for me as right now it's so slow I probably wouldn't use it all in that time period.

Mikey P

Administrator
Their whole online campaign is a week or two off so please have patience.

Things I know so far.

All of the presprays will are 128 to 1 so one of those nifty jugs will make up 16 full HF with a 4 to 1 meter.

All the jugs, no matter the chem inside are priced the same.

A full HF will cost you $2.00

Everything has a health rating of 1 and health concerns are a priority.

The chemist created most of the current line of BP chems.

The Tile and Grout cleaner is suppose to be the shits, nothing better.

Should be fun.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Nothing better than the T&G may be true. But it may be 'just as good' as some of the others out there. The dilution ratios on that product are certainly nothing to write home about.

Convince my why I should switch from a powder that uses only 2 ounces per gallon on nearly every job?

Ernie G

Looks like everyone is lining-up to help, but i'd be happy to give it try, since i test all new products on my truck before i turn it over to my techs.

Mikey P

Administrator
The owner is willing to send out 50 to 100 sample packs so dont be shy.Just be committed to actually helping him.

if you dont like something he wants to hear it and do something about it.

He knows the value of the members here.

The Preacher

Mikey P said:
You want to try a kick ass Grout pre spray?

Mix Floor Stripper with Oxy Blaster.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

and can we see what an MSDS for that bathtub chem you'll be using in a paying customers house look like???

Olsen, Cobb, Foreskin, Pemberton, Jondon, BP, Magicwand :p , PowrFlite, Hardball, T M F
on Dannys computer

Cameron1

I will offer up for the southern region.

If it will get out Georgia red clay, it will get out anything.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You guys do know I sell this stuff? Ultra Citra Boost, Baby Blue and 3n1 RF all kick ASS.if you use Viper venom then you already have used the Tile Cleaner except the mixed rite isn't watered down.

Oh and the reason you don't see a way to order online is because you should be calling ME (or the other mixed rite dist.) to order it.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
KevinL said:
I'll guarantee you the citrus I use is stronger and a better value that theirs.
And you would be wrong...

Ultra Citra Boost is water soluable and you use 1-2oz per hydroforce. I have 100% money back guarantee. Buy the 32oz bottle for $29.95 use half of it and if you don't agree it is the best you have ever used return it for a full refund. Exactly 0 people have returned it. The best value is the gallon for $69.95 but the measuring bottle that comes with the 32oz bottle is nice so most people buy that to try it then re-fill it.

Mikey P

Administrator
Stay out of this Olsen.

If this stuff pans out I'm gonna sell it directly off the Board.

Stick to that shitty CTI stuff you love so much.

TimP

How do you mix this stuff for a battery sprayer?

And I would be interested in trying it. I just need to have time to use all the stuff. Sounds like it could be a great bargain for chemicals.

TimP

LeeCory said:
It's amazing how many people think they are savvy... :)

Not much to testing chemicals. Either it cleans or it don't....it resoils or it don't. We are just glorified janitors you know.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am in chemical transition and would love to review their products. Right now I am trying Masterblend Ultra TLC.

With the varying types of homes and businesses I visit daily I think my company would be a great choice to do this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom