Who wants to do R&D on a line of Chems?

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
John, is the Baby Blue and the 3n1 RF the same or simular product?
Also do you have the Baby Blue in the measure bottle, didn't see it on your web site, do you sell the entire product line?
I maybe interested in trying (purchasing) the Baby Blue and the Citra Boost, also maybe the 3n1 RF and comparing it to the organic cleaner I already use as an orbital pad cleaner.

Name
Kevin McCreary
We need more soap salesmen like we need more foreclosures in the us.
Just another guy selling his version of some more orange juice!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jeff Brown said:
John, is the Baby Blue and the 3n1 RF the same or simular product?
Also do you have the Baby Blue in the measure bottle, didn't see it on your web site, do you sell the entire product line?
I maybe interested in trying (purchasing) the Baby Blue and the Citra Boost, also maybe the 3n1 RF and comparing it to the organic cleaner I already use as an orbital pad cleaner.

3n1 RF is Baby Blue and Ultra Citra Boost. It does have the CRI Gold approval. Yes we have the baby Blue in the 32oz bottles. We have alot of stuff that isn't on the website. Lora tries to add things when she has time she just hasn't had alot of time lately to work on it. If there is anyting you ever need chances are we have it so just shoot me an email.

We carry the 3n1, Baby Blue, Ultra Citra Boost and the tile and grout. Those are the items that work and sell the best. The Urine products work great and would be the same as Judson's. They didn't take off here just because everyone already has their favorites. The Heavy Duty couldn't compare to CTI's extreme so it never sold and the rinse while it worked it, it wasn't enough to get people to change.

Call me with any questions and i'll be happy to answer them. Mixed-Rite came about between JWC Inc. and Kelly McCloy and Powerline Ind. so I have been involved since day one.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I dunno. but if you want Ultra Citra Boost or Baby Blue or 3n1RF call me order and pay for it. If you don't think it rocks after using half of it send it back and i'll give you your money back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom