Why dont poeple just talk subject out rather than letting

Name
Nate W.
ScottM said:
Scott Rogers said:
As far as Duane goes, I know for a fact he knows a deal is only a deal once the cash hits the bank. He has been through this exact senerio with the Moody's when he thought he had a deal, started building the machine then they backed out and bought a El Diablo instead.

Scott,

You really don't know what happened there enough to be quoting on this. But since you posted this, I will respond.

1. Duane was already committed to building the heat exchanger unit before we talked with him about building it for us.

2. At no time until he had the unit assembled and ready to test, did he give us a FINAL quote (verbally or in writing). Because of this, there was no 'deal' nor could there be without a final price.

3. When we went to see the unit fired up the first time, there were problems with it. I am not going into specific details because it isn't anybody's business.

At that point, we needed to get a unit that was working now, not at some time in the future. We looked at a few choices, made a decision and went with it.

-------

[quote="Mikey P":2pd62fgp]Ask Scott Moody.

Marty had Scott remove a post he made about seeing him at TCS buying a machine a few days after Marty told Les that the deal fell through for his Vortex money.

Well, three things. One, I never mentioned Marty's name in my post. Two, I didn't say that I saw him there, what I did say was that the board that had installations listed for the next week did have a Chief II listed in 'a popular poster's name' (I don't remember exactly how I said it) to be installed on Tues. Three, I didn't remove the post or edit it, one of the moderators here did that. Marty did send me a PM, which I didn't read until at least a day later.

-------

Nate The Great said:
Maybe I should ask Marty to tell he boy Scott Moody, have he pops Ray pay up the money he said he would. I knew he wouldn't. They jerry-rigged the Cimex tank so it wouldn't leak till later. I always thought "southern men" we men of their word, obvious not in this case.

Nate,

First, I am not your 'boy'. I said I would talk to him about it, if you have an issue with me personally, send me a pm and I will give you my phone number. Fact, we did not 'jerry-rig' the Cimex period. Bluntly your accusation is insulting. You really don't know us at all to make such a statement.

-------

There, now I hope that clears the air.

Scott Moody[/quote]

I didn't say you were my boy, I said you're Marty's boy. I know enough to know you aren't men of your words. Fact is, it was jerry-rigged. A goop like product was put on where some cracks in the tank were. It's my problem now. You've lost creditability in my eyes. Tell pops he can keep the "mysterious check" that was supposedly in the mail 2 years ago.

A

amazingcleansc

Nate The Great said:
I didn't say you were my boy, I said you're Marty's boy. I know enough to know you aren't men of your words. Fact is, it was jerry-rigged. A goop like product was put on where some cracks in the tank were. It's my problem now. You've lost creditability in my eyes. Tell pops he can keep the "mysterious check" that was supposedly in the mail 2 years ago.

i just put some goop like product in the crack on my cimex. my friend that owns a body shop had some "hard to repair plastic" epoxy. that we squirted in the hole.

new tank thats twice as big. $130

F

FB7777

hogjowl said:
I almost got a C-4 Killer sticker for my bumper.

But, they gave them all out at their customer appreciation day.
throwing scumbag barbs like that is what gives additonal credence to Les's version of the events

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Les has been in the cleaning machine manufacturing business this long and this is his first experience dealing with a carpet cleaner?

Scott Rogers

fred boyle said:
hogjowl said:

throwing scumbag barbs like that is what gives additonal credence to Les's version of the events

LOL, So let me get this straight. Its ok to tease and make fun of Butler, Vortex, TCS, Do-daddy's units, Bane, and every other manufacture. But dont poke fun at Les. You dont think Les can handle it? Have a little faith.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
fred boyle said:
hogjowl said:

Gotta say I'm a little torn here. Someone who says he didn't do something and then is proven to have done it, just rubs me the wrong way. Although I feel Mike treats Marty unfairly, it doesn't help if Marty has liars sticking up for him.

Scott Rogers

Doug Cox said:
[quote="fred boyle":35w1s2fd]
hogjowl said:

Gotta say I'm a little torn here. Someone who says he didn't do something and then is proven to have done it, just rubs me the wrong way. Although I feel Mike treats Marty unfairly, it doesn't help if Marty has liars sticking up for him.[/quote:35w1s2fd]

Powerful statement there Doug, Whom would it be you are calling a liar?

Personally I have no pony in this show. I am just amazed at the way the board politics around here works though. Right now Les is flavor of the month, but we have seen this all before. History certainly repeats itself around here.

randy

Name
Randy
Personally I have no pony in this show. I am just amazed at the way the board politics around here works though. Right now Les is flavor of the month, but we have seen this all before. History certainly repeats itself around here.[/quote]

So true !
Personally I wonder why this is even on the board. Frankly I don't think this thread helped Judson truck mounts one bit. In fact I think it makes it appear like he is using "proxy Posters" (for lack of a better word) to be rather punky and vindictive. The deal didn't work out, that's life it happens all the time.

All this thread would do is make me think twice about buying anything from Judson or dealing with Marty. It accomplished nothing other then that, beside make MB look like a bunch of industry gossips.

With respect to ORAL contracts without third party testimony they rarely are affirmed in litigation. That's why we have something called written contracts, binding even in the south.

A

amazingcleansc

Guys, I think we are confusing our non southern members here.

The only binding thing in the South is whatever the Good Ol' Boy Club wants to bind.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Scott- I was referring to Scott Moody. He said he made no editing of any statement and then Bob showed he did. It kinda taints his story in reference to backing up Marty.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I resigned as a moderator two months before that bogus moderator log was created.

How could I have done that without any buttons?

This is all a Mikey (and Bob) drama deal.

Bob Foster

Just to be clear on what everyone is looking at. This is the log that shows Marty edited Scott Moody's post.

lier-1.jpg

Bob Foster

hogjowl said:
I resigned as a moderator two months before that bogus moderator log was created.

How could I have done that without any buttons?

This is all a Mikey (and Bob) drama deal.

When Marty resigned as a moderator we thought we revoked his mod buttons but somehow to our fault we didn't do it correctly. If you would like I will find the log where Mike did revoke those buttons after the date that Marty edited Ray's post.

What really stings about this Marty is you have disappointed a lot of people by your actions and remarks.

I now understand why you never showed up to Nashville.

Bob Foster

Here is further proof that Marty still had moderator buttons (accidentally)

Here are three incidences in the moderator logs which nobody can get into at unless they have moderator buttons. Notice the date of these actions are after the date when Marty removed Rays post.

What is even more damning is that he is actually removing recorded actions of a log. Nobody who is a mod or admin removed logs unless they are trying to hide something. This are probably the only times I have ever seen this done. Sneaky to say the least.

martymodlogclear.jpg

Martyclearedlog2.jpg

A

amazingcleansc

oh i think hes right. marty youre busted. :shock: its kind of like pro wrestlers though they go from good to bad to good.

Joe Bristor

I've successfully won several claims in courts where there was no contract.
Judges tend to get it right when they get all the facts you know?
In this case, if Les wanted to, or Duane wanted to, or anybody else who mighta been wronged here wanted to, more power to them.

Bottomline for me, and sorry if this sounds selfish cuz it sure is, but it took me too long to read all this to not come away with something useful....
what's with Les' offer to make an Equalizer, that will compete with other machines?
Did I read somewhere else where you detailed it Les?
Maybe end all this with a recap of what Equalizer is again so Les gets something out of it.
What's the price and features?
Is it gonna vibrate so bad some rubber can't stop it?
My PCs always vibrated but a little bicycle tube fixed it everytime.
Would you let me try to sell it here on W. Coast?
I actually like aluminum tanks - cuz I can add a 2nd port so easily.
Whatdaya say Les?
Just you & me. OK?
You'll see, I'm a damn good salesman when I got something good to sell.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Bob Foster said:
Just to be clear on what everyone is looking at. This is the log that shows Marty edited Scott Moody's post.

Bob, the Mod and admin logs are NOT always accurate.
I poked around looking in the logs one day and there actions attributed to ME that I KNOW I didn't do.

what we have is a "he said, she said" thing

if you guys with too much time on your hands want to continue to investigate and call witnesses, do your thing if you must.
but IMO, this has become a mountain out of mole hill.

it's turning into the National Fcking Enquirer around here...... :roll:

..L.T.A.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I remember that post........... i thought scott said........... someone there was getting a new Diesel TM put in. which someone was........ and marty got a chief. I'm pretty sure he said it was the first diesel one they were putitng in, since coming out with it.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
see this is why i asked the question in the first place.

if you would come out with the truth from the getgo, that would be the end of it and everyone would move on.

But some choose to drag it out for some reason, thinking it will go away by itself.

this is not only for MARTY!

Scott Rogers

meAt said:
s want to continue to investigate and call witnesses, do your thing if you must.

it's turning into the National Fcking Enquirer around here...... :roll:

..L.T.A.
Investigation or fabrication. LOL With all the false identities done by Mikey and others in the past, this could easily be more of the same

Bob Foster

As for this thread disappearing, that's Mike's decision. Some times the truth is ugly and needs to be exposed.

The only reason I'm down wrestling in the mud over this issue is because I feel a moral obligation to stick my neck out to DEFEND A FRIEND who is having his honesty and business dealings put into question.

Notice all you have heard back from Mr. IDGAS is smart-assed remarks.

As one of the wrenches who is intimately involved in the duties of running this board I can tell you that those records are dead accurate.

I proved what had to be proved. I have no reason to lie and for the longest time defended Marty against his detractors. I'm very disappointed that someone who at one time I respected turned out to be something different than I thought he was.

Scott Rogers

Bob Foster said:
The only reason I'm down wrestling in the mud over this issue is because I feel a moral obligation to stick my neck out to DEFEND A FRIEND who is having his honesty and business dealings put into question.

No one has said Les was lying. But there are multiple sides to every story. And his perception of what occurred was not the same as what Marty has. Les heard what he wanted to hear or read more into Marty's fishing for the best deal for more then what it was.

Bob Foster said:
I'm very disappointed that someone who at one time I respected turned out to be something different than I thought he was.

I am surprised that you are just figuring out that ones online persona may not be who they really are. Geez. after Ken Harris - Taf - Tony ( the stocker)- Mikey - Greenie - York - Dobs - Cooper - Nick - Rob & Tre Allen and many others have proven over and over again this is nothing new, and the history of people being different then others perceive will continue to repeat itself for eternity

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom